Woodcreek Oaks Neighborhoods
The Woodcreek Oaks neighborhood in Roseville is bordered – approximately – by Country Club and Baseline on 2 sides. The third side goes two blocks past McAnally to include the lovely gated community there on Snapdragon Lane and Morning Glory Lane. And the fourth side runs along several streets including:
As well as several little courts off those streets.
Woodcreek Oaks Parks
Woodcreek Oaks is a delightful area with some lovely greenbelt views as well as 4 parks:
- Lunardi Park, a tiny neighborhood park with tables and playground equipment right next to Silverado Middle School
- Hall Park, a medium-sized neighborhood park with a large field area, picnic tables, and fun playground equipment.
- Elliott Park, a good-sized park with playground equipment, fall fields, and basketball court.
- And the biggest of all – the 225-acre Mahany Regional Park located at the corner of Woodcreek Oaks and Pleasant Grove Boulevard includes the Martha Riley Community Library, the Utility Exploration Center, and the Sports Center with a full sized gymnasium, a fitness room, a group exercise fitness and cycle room, a childcare/activity room, a café, a 32-foot tall climbing wall. It also includes the Roseville Aquatics Complex which is open for public use March through October. It features the Summer Sanders 50 meter Olympic-sized pool, in addition to a large pool with a beach-front entry, a 150-foot Twist and Shout slide and five 25 yard lap lanes and a smaller 18 inch deep pool with a water playground-type equipment that sprays water and has areas where children can play, climb and slide.
Woodcreek Oaks Schools
- Woodcreek High School, 2551 Woodcreek Oaks Blvd, Roseville, CA 95747 in the Woodcreek Oaks neighborhood
- Silverado Middle School, 2525 Country Club Dr, Roseville, CA 95747 in the Woodcreek Oaks neighborhood
- Coyote Ridge Elementary School adjacent to Santucci Park in the nearby Junction West neighborhood
- Heritage Oak Elementary School adjacent to Wanish Park and close by in the Foothills Junction neighborhood
- Quail Glen Elementary School adjacent to Doyle Park in the Quail Glen neighborhood.
- Tomorrow Bilingual Montessori Preschool at 1370 Baseline Rd, Roseville, CA 95747
- Kiddie Academy of Roseville at 5100 Foothills Blvd, Roseville, CA 95747.
Woodcreek Oaks – Eat and Shop
This lovely residential neighborhood enjoys easy access to plenty of shopping and eating options with several shopping centers nearby.
- The Brickyard shopping center is located at Foothills and Baseline. This center includes Bel Air, Carl’s Jr., El Azteca Taqueria, Subway, Foothills Donuts, Round Table Pizza, Yogurt Time, I Love Teriyaki, Panda Restaurant, Starbucks, Hair and Nail salons, and more.
- It’s across the street from the Shell gas station, McDonald’s, a brand new Dutch Brothers, the Crawfish restaurant, a dentist, a specialty grocery store, and more.
- And across Foothills from McDonald’s is Walgreen, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Mountain Mike’s Pizza, and Panda Express (I DO love their Mushroom Chicken and Teriyaki Chicken!)
- Heading towards Junction and Foothills, you’ll find SaveMart Supermarket, Dunkin Donuts, Taco Bell, Papa Murphy’s Take N Bake Pizza, and more.
- Across the street, are Denny’s, Boston Market, Original Pete’s Pizza, Pasta & Grill, Burger King, Domino’s Pizza, and Kazoku Teriyaki, Kabob and Gyro Grill. Not to mention the very popular California Family Fitness.
- On Foothills and McAnally you can enjoy KFC and Jack in the Box, along with a fave of mine – the Dollar Store (great for holiday ideas, gift bags, and grandkids projects. 🙂 ), and more.
- And that doesn’t even count the many options on both sides of Foothills at Pleasant Grove, including Lollicup, Pizza Guys, Leo’s Kitchen, Starbucks, Top it Off Frozen Yogurt, Campbelli’s Pizza, Beach Hut Deli, Khobkoon Thai Cuisine, and more!
- Woodcreek Oaks offers a Raley’s shopping center at Pleasant Grove that includes Subway, CJ Fine Chinese Cuisine, Little Caesars Pizza, Starbucks and Coldstone Creamery.
- Woodcreek Oaks at Blue Oaks has a gas station, as well as Raleys, Carl’s Jr., and Round Table Pizza.
- Beyond the immediate area, Woodcreek Oaks is within a 10-20 minute drive to East Roseville’s shopping delights including the Westfield Galleria at Roseville and the Fountains, as well as all the great shopping and eating delights along Fairway. As well as plenty of other great options throughout the lovely city of Roseville CA.
Woodcreek Oaks Homes
There are approximately 1,400 homes in the Woodcreek Oaks neighborhood. Those currently available for sale include:
Woodcreek Oaks Joys
As you can see, the Woodcreek Oaks neighborhood in West Roseville CA has many great options for dining, shopping, playing, learning and living. It’s just one of the many delightful neighborhoods that make up this great town of Roseville California! Got more questions about Woodcreek Oaks? Email me at [email protected] or message me at Facebook – RosevilleCaliforniaJoys or KayeSwainRE. 🙂