2 Retirement Communities in Roseville CA
Did you know that there are two Del Webb retirement communities in Roseville CA? There ARE! Here’s the scoop….
The Club at Westpark-Del Webb
One thing I’ve noticed about all the Del Webb properties. You can find them listed in a wide variety of ways. I’ve spotted Del Webb’s The Club at Westpark as well as The Club at Westpark Del Webb. There’s also The Club at Westpark by Del Webb. Reminds me of the saying about roses – a rose by any other name smells as sweet and that is certainly true for all the Del Webb properties I’ve seen! They range in size from 1,645 to 2,815 square feet and are all lovely, well cared for and maintained (thanks in part to their excellent Home Owners’ Associations (HOA), and delightful to visit!
The Club has 704 beautiful homes in the master-planned community of WestPark – bordered by Fiddyment, Pleasant Grove, Village Green, Bob Doyle, and Monument. According to the Sacramento Business Journal, the original vision of The Club was for it to be geared towards Baby Boomers 55+ who are still working so they included front yard maintenance in their HOA fees, many evening activities, etc.
The Club at Westpark features a 10,000 square foot Retreat recreation center that includes, among other things:
- Swimming pool and spa – outdoors – heated to about 80 degrees several months out of the year.
- 24 hour Fitness/Exercise room and areas
- Lounge, kitchen, and dining room
- Bocce courts
- Monthly Newsletter – The Club Courier – available to residents online but also available in their lodge if you’d like to visit and pick one up to learn more about what The Club at Westpark offers
- MANY activities – there are currently 25 listed for February – May such as Crab Feeds, Kings Games, Community Potluck, Cooking Classes, Lunch Around Town and more, plus some ongoing classes such as the Watercolor Class. There’s even an Escape Room which is quite popular right now with all ages!
- 34 Shared Interest Groups that include Book Clubs, Computer Club, Crafts, Trekkers, Quilters, Cribbage, Line Dancing Mahjong, Ping Pong, Pinochle and Poker, Shutterbugs, Orchids, Sports Fans, Travel, Trivia Nights, Veterans, Water Volleyball, Neighborhood Watch, Wii Bowling and MORE
- Periodic Shredding Days for residents
- Annual Garage sale – June 6, 2020 is the next one scheduled, per The Courier.
All the homes in The Club at Westpark are single story with grab bars and other handy aging in place options, like walk-in showers. They also feature granite counter tops, upgraded appliances and cabinets, high ceilings, and more.
Sun City Del Webb Roseville CA
Just as with The Club, you might find Sun City Roseville listed in a few different ways such as Sun City Del Webb Roseville CA, Del Webb’s Sun City Roseville California, and Sun City Golf Course Community Roseville. And again, in general, all the homes here are lovely and well cared for thanks to their Home Owners Association.
As I wrote in Two Lovely and Affordable Golf Retirement Communities In Roseville Area, where I compared Sun City Roseville and Sun City Lincoln, Sun City Roseville is on 1200 acres and includes 3,110 homes which can be between 878 to 2,681 square feet in size, making it more than 3 times bigger than The Club. As a result, they have more options to provide for more people:
- A much larger lodge that includes the Sun City Roseville restaurant – the Timbers – a ballroom, and a variety of club rooms.
- Two gorgeous pools – one outside as well as a heated pool and spa inside.
- A smaller lodge and snackbar.
- The biggest difference of all – there are two golf courses. One is a 9 hole golf course and the other is an 18 hole golf course.The nice thing about it is that the golf courses are open to the public and very close to The Club so even though they don’t have their own golf course, to me, it feels like they kind of do. 🙂 They do, however, have to pay public rates rather than resident rates.
- A raft of clubs which I have detailed in my article, Roseville Sun City Retirement Golf Course Community
- And don’t forget the tennis courts, pickleball courts, bocce ball, basketball…
- Yes, Sun City Roseville also has their own newsletter, The Courier, as well as their own resident website. Very handy, indeed! Especially since some of that site is open to the public – which is great for those interested in researching if they would like to buy a home in Sun City Roseville California.
When shopping for homes, you can shop for Sun City Roseville golf course homes, open space / greenbelt homes with a view, or traditional neighborhood homes. And like The Club, all the homes in Roseville Sun City are single story with grab bars and other handy aging in place options, like walk in showers.
Speaking of shopping for homes…
Del Webb Roseville CA Homes Sale
Homes for sale The Club at Westpark
SPOTLIGHT on 2240 Benton Loop
I’m excited to share with you, in detail, one of the beautiful Del Webb Roseville CA homes for sale!
At 1645 square feet, this delightful home is one of the smallest houses in The Club at Westpark. It is the Nichols floor plan and features plantation shutters,
beautiful granite counters throughout the home, CE monogram built-in appliances, custom Merillat cabinetry,
a double oven, a breakfast nook with a bay window, crown molding, brand new laminate flooring, full interior paint,10 ft ceilings, 8 ft doors, a security system, Milgard windows, a double vanity in the master bathroom
and full granite walk-in shower with grab bars for aging in place safety,
a covered patio and private backyard
that includes a peaceful waterfall pond. I LOVE that it has ceiling lights in all the rooms (something that my clients LOVE) and ceiling fans in the great room and master bedroom.
This 3 bedroom, 2 bath home is listed at $449,900. Want to check it out? Just give me a call at 916-768-0127 to schedule an appointment.
More lovely homes for sale at The Club at Westpark
That’s not the only home available in The Club at Westpark either! Check these out as well:
And check out these great Del Webb Sun City Roseville homes for sale
Rental Homes Sun City Roseville CA and The Club At Westpark
You might be wondering if there are ever any rental homes available at either of these lovely Del Webb over 55 retirement villages? The answer is yes. I provide a list of many of the property managers in the area that have homes in Roseville, including Sun City and The Club, rental listings in my article Rental Resources for Our Roseville Area. You might also be interested in joining my private Facebook group – Roseville Homes For Sale or Rent. When I spot a home for rent throughout Roseville – Including at The Club at Westpark and Sun City Roseville, I list it there and periodically other members add homes as they spot them as well. These homes are usually managed by a property manager but some are individually listed so it’s just one more resource to help you. 🙂 Just click here to sign up – be sure to answer the simple questions though or your request will be deleted due to many spammers on Facebook, I’m afraid. And YES – if you have a rental home you’d like to have shared you can also join there and add it, or ask me to add it. 🙂
Questions About These Del Webb Retirement Communities Roseville CA
Do you have any other questions about these two Del Webb Retirement Communities Roseville CA? Just give me a call at 916-768-0127 or email us at [email protected] – we’d love to help you with all your real estate needs. And be sure to ask about our free home warranty that we gift our clients – buyers and sellers! 🙂
Contents of this article...
- 2 Retirement Communities in Roseville CA
- The Club at Westpark-Del Webb
- Sun City Del Webb Roseville CA
- Rental Homes Sun City Roseville CA and The Club At Westpark
- Questions About These Del Webb Retirement Communities Roseville CA