Silverado Homes Roseville
Silverado Homes Roseville CA is located at Eskaton Village in West Roseville. This is a lovely master planned community that makes aging in place as long as possible so much easier than just about any other 55+ active senior living community I know. They have a village center complete with a heated indoor swimming pool, a state-of-the-art fitness room, fun activities going on frequently, a library, good restaurant-style dining (which includes the option to have it delivered to your home at no extra charge), and a gift shop.
Not only that, though! Silverado Homes Roseville goes even further! They also provide you with “Supportive Independence” from Eskaton in a variety of ways:
- Barber and beauty salon on the premises (my senior mom would LOVE that!)
- Weekly housekeeping
- On-site maintenance services
- Transportation services – especially handy for those seniors who no longer drive!
- An emergency response system, including call boxes in the bathrooms as you can see in the photo above, coupled with their “smart sensor” technology that monitors residents for safety issues in your home AND while you are out walking (That’s awesome! My senior mom’s Fall Alert Pendant from Philips Lifeline only works in the home – but happily, it just needs to be charged annually.) The one caveat to this is that, at this time, it does not provide Fall Alerts like my mom’s pendant. If we were ever to move over there, I would keep her pendant but let the pendant emergency response operators know to call Eskaton’s 24-hour on-site staff first rather than the fire department, so they can check on her for accidental calls. Much as I appreciate her pendant, she does set it off accidentally at least once a month and I would hate for the fire department to come out for all those false alarms. 😉
Peace of Mind
I know many active boomers and seniors may look at all these lovely Silverado Homes Roseville offer and think, “I don’t need that.”
I have a dear friend back East who kept telling me that even up to last spring. In the early summer, he fell. We had ensured he had a smart phone and a GreatCall Lively emergency pendant (a great option for active seniors who are still driving as it has the GPS – Philips now offers one of those as well) to protect him in case of that situation. But it happened while he was charging them and he wound up laying there for two days.
He’s doing better now. But he had to leave the home he loved and move into a small independent care apartment. It has worked out well for him though he still misses his home.
If he’d been living in a Multi-Level Community like Eskaton Village here in Roseville, he most likely would have been found much sooner. He might have returned to his home and probably been able to do so a bit speedier. OR if he did need more care, he could then have taken advantage of their assisted living or memory care residences that are also in the Village. Owners in Silverado Homes at Eskaton Village get top priority for those.
In the meantime, he could have enjoyed a lovely and active lifestyle with swimming, walking, and even had the option of enjoying golf with other seniors right down the street (only 1.6 miles away from the Sierra Pines Golf Course entrance) at Del Webb Sun City Roseville OR at Woodcreek Oaks Golf Course (only 2.2 miles), not to mention our new and very popular Top Golf (a mere 3.3 miles). Talk about the best of both worlds!
Well-equipped Silverado Homes
The majority of the lovely Silverado Homes Roseville at Eskaton Village are single story homes. However, there is one model that has a second floor bedroom/bathroom combination. It’s even big enough to include a kitchenette area with microwave, fridge, and cupboards. This plan is great for boomers and seniors who expect regular guests (my grandkids would LOVE that), or who want to be prepared for live-in caregivers. Very handy!
If that particular option interests you, there is a house with that floorplan currently for sale. Not only that, it is also one that offers a roll-in shower for wheelchair accessibility! That is a terrific option to have, even if you don’t currently have such a need. Trust me! Having helped senior parents dealing with those issues along with a couple of clients also searching for that option, they can be hard to find. Both because they are a bit rare AND because not all real estate agents put that information into the description.
Lovely Options in the Silverado Homes
This lovely Silverado home has been sold. When it was available I discovered that it featured 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2137 square feet and enjoys a .1147 acre premium lot with delightful greenbelt views. And yes, it offers that handy guest en-suite upstairs complete with bathroom and kitchenette. It offers an extra measure of privacy to you as well as to visitors and/or caregivers.
One of the downstairs bathrooms has a roll-in shower for easy wheelchair accessibility. Even if that’s not a current priority for you, it’s a lovely shower (you can see part of it in the photo under “Supportive Independence.” And should the need arise, you will be so glad you have that option! Of course, there are grab bars in this lovely shower as well.
Many would enjoy the 2 car garage mightily, especially with the driveway! The owners upgraded to an extra long driveway along with many other great upgrades including:
- Travertine flooring at entry, guest bath, and laundry room.
- Custom hardwood floors in living room, den, dining room, hallway, and walk-in closet.
- Custom granite in kitchen, master bath, and upstairs “kitchenette” area.
- Custom tile in kitchen, shower, and tub areas of all baths.
- Master shower has bench seat.
- Custom marble on guest bathroom sinks.
- Inside laundry room with sink and extra storage.
- Fireplace in living room with built-in cabinet next to it.
- French doors added to entry of upstairs bedroom.
- Stainless steel appliances and sink.
- Custom hardware on all cabinets.
- Crown moulding throughout downstairs.
- Upgraded stove installed December 2016 with extended warranty.
- Hunter Douglas shutters throughout home.
- Upgraded chandelier in dining room.
- Ceiling speakers in living room and master bedroom.
- Stereo system can be kept in cabinet hidden from view while in operation.
- Custom built-ins in master closet.
- Automatic lighting in pantry and coat closet when door is opened.
- Garage has two dedicated lines (i.e. for an additional refrigerator) to prevent power surges.
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms and den.
- Additional landscaping due to position of lot. (Landscaping is provided by the HOA),
- Keypad for automatic entry for the garage door.
- Garage is finished with painted drywall.
- Custom screen doors for both doors.
- Enlarged back patio with custom wrought iron fencing and gate.
- Mailbox is close to the house.
- Upgraded pain throughout the home.
- Upgraded carpet upstairs.
- Pull out drawers in kitchen island.
- Custom glass shower doors.
WOW! This sweet beauty is definitely a great example of some of the many options you might find in the Silverado Homes Roseville at Eskaton Village. Even though it is gone, there are often other great homes available. In fact, here are all the homes currently for sale in the Silverado Homes Roseville at Eskaton Village in West Roseville.If you’re interested, give us a call at 916-768-0127 and we’ll schedule an appointment for you to see any you are interested in. And with this being a mega seller’s market and homes selling fast, I would definitely call quickly. 😉 For that matter, if nothing is showing, it means none are currently available. But check back regularly. Alternatively give us a call at 916-768-0127 or email us at [email protected] and we’ll be glad to set you up with our MLS option of an email to you whenever one pops up. That way you can be among the first to know and get moving on it right away. 🙂
Plenty of Shopping, Gas, and More Nearby
You’ll be happy to hear there are plenty of shopping, eating, and other options in the surrounding area.
The Safeway shopping center on Blue Oaks and Woodcreek Oaks, with a gas station, Carl’s Jr, Round Table Pizza, banks, dry cleaners, and more is less than one mile away.
Raley’s shopping center on Woodcreek Oaks and Pleasant Grove is less than three miles away.
And Bel Air, with the delicious El Azteca a couple doors down, along with Rite Aid, I Love Teriyaki, Round Table Pizza, and even Panda Express, Mountain Mike’s Pizza and Walgreens across the street, is about 4.6 miles away.
Not to mention various and sundry other shops, gas stations, and restaurants between1057 Volonne Dr. in Silverado Homes Roseville and the Brickyard Shopping Center with Bel Air. Such as:
- Mr. Pickles
- Beach Hut Deli
- Burger King
- Beach Hut Deli
- Rosati’s Pizza
- The UPS Store
- Domino’s Pizza
- Boston Market
Don’t mind driving a bit further? You can enjoy the Fountains at Roseville, the huge mall – Westfield Galleria at Roseville, and other shopping centers around them on Galleria and East Roseville Parkway as well as all the shopping centers and movie theaters in the nearby area including Pleasant Grove and Fairway. And so much more….
Plenty To Keep Active Seniors Active!
As you can see, between all the goings on at the lovely active senior living community in Silverado Homes Roseville at Eskaton Village in West Roseville CA as well as all the options in the surrounding area (not to mention the many more in the greater Sacramento Valley area), you’re sure to find plenty to keep you enjoying your active senior retirement season of life!
And if things change a bit and you need some extra help, you’ll have that available as well. Definitely another of the great win-win options for many boomers and seniors here in Roseville California!
P.S. Interested in other 55+ Roseville retirement communities? Check these out:
PPS Looking for 55+ retirement communities in Lincoln or Rocklin, CA? 🙂