Autumn Joys in the Roseville – Sacramento area
It’s officially autumn! I’m happy to report that, while temps are still a bit higher than I might prefer,
they are definitely looking up this week as far as going down. Although they are still warm enough to swim if you have a home with a pool.
Roseville CA Market Trends and Statistics
The real estate market is reflecting the change in weather, school starting, and autumn, as well. As the Roseville market report summary shows, inventory and days on market have not changed, and there has been some cooling over time with prices plateauing for a while. Of course, those prices are still nicely higher than this time last year! With Janet Yellen of the Federal Reserve leaving interest rates alone, that’s another help for both buyers and sellers! So overall, good news for real estate, don’t you think? 🙂
If you click the report below, you’ll discover a PDF e-Book with reports for all three zip codes in Roseville – 95678, 95747, and 95661 – along with parts of Lincoln, Rocklin, and Granite Bay. Feel free to download the PDF or, if you prefer, send me an email at [email protected] and I’ll send you one directly.
Homes For Sale In Roseville as Well as Placer and Sacramento County
In case you are wondering about how many homes are currently for sale in Roseville and the surrounding areas right now, here are some more interesting figures. Since we never know when a house or five will sell, expire, become active, ALL these numbers are close, but APPROXIMATES:
- Homes for sale in Roseville overall – 400
- Homes for sale in East Roseville, 95661 – 70
- Homes for sale in Central Roseville, 95678 – 100
- Homes for sale in West Roseville 95747 – 200
- Houses for sale in Placer County – 1400
- Houses for sale in Sacramento County – 3,000
Value of recently sold homes
Wondering what homes have sold in the past month in your area? Here are some examples:
46 houses sold in Roseville CA 95678 since 8/26/15
- 2012 Katherine Place, Roseville, CA 95678 725k
- 332 Ironwood Circle, Roseville, CA 95678 599
- 11 Legacy Ct, Roseville, CA 95678 $575
- 181 Nevada Ave, Roseville, CA 95678 $215
- 228 Irene Avenue, Roseville, CA 95678 $200k
- 133 Cedar Street, Roseville CA 95678 $185k
116 houses sold in Roseville CA 95747 since 8/26/15
- 433 Calabria Court, Roseville, CA 95747 $707
- 9335 Pinehurst Drive, Roseville, CA 95747 $670
- 4660 Waterstone Drive, Roseville, CA 95747 $660
- 579 Oakborough Ave., Roseville, CA 95747 $407
- 501 Pinecreek Ct. Roseville, CA 95747 $405k
- 1579 Parkside, Roseville, CA 95747 $404,681
49 houses sold in Roseville CA 95661 since 8/26/15
- 1717 Park Oak Drive, Roseville, CA 95661 $1,125k
- 1689 Stone Canyon Drive, Roseville, CA 95661 $830k
- 109 Crane Meadow Ct., Roseville, CA 95661 $774k
- 1308 Champion Oaks Drive, Roseville, CA 95661 $249k
- 1717 Tanglewood Lane, Roseville, CA 95661 $247k
- 1208 Palm Avenue, Roseville, CA 95661 $240k
Selling Your Home?
If you are thinking of selling your home, autumn is still a great time for that. The weather is more comfortable, the kids are in school leaving buyers and sellers with a bit more time to spare, and adding a bit of lovely autumn home decor is a fun way to add some pizazz to your curb appeal. I’ve added some great examples to my Pinterest boards, including Sell Your House-Preparation.
Real Estate Questions?
Got more questions? I’d love to answer them. Just give me a buzz at 916-768-0127 or email me at [email protected] I’m looking forward to helping you with all your real estate needs. 🙂
P.S. Househunting? Click here for a great ebook on “How Do You Buy A House?” Or give me a call at 916-768-0127 or email me at [email protected] We’d be glad to help you with all your real estate needs. 🙂
Contents of this article...
- Autumn Joys in the Roseville – Sacramento area
- Roseville CA Market Trends and Statistics
- Homes For Sale In Roseville as Well as Placer and Sacramento County
- Value of recently sold homes
- Selling Your Home?
- Real Estate Questions?