Great news for Roseville Area Home Sellers!
- In today’s sellers’ market, you’re set up to win big when you list your house.
- That’s because homes are selling fast, receiving 4.4 offers on average and often selling above the asking price. Then, when you buy your next home, you’ll also win by addressing your changing needs and taking advantage of near historic-low mortgage rates.
What About Roseville Area Home Sellers Specifically?
Of course, this info is generic across the country. BUT I have done a few blog posts over the past several months that talk specifically about the Roseville, CA area. You can see them by clicking the real estate update tab above or just click here. 😀 OR click each individual article below:
- August 2021 Roseville CA Real Estate Market Report
- Fascinating Figures for 55+ Senior Retirement Communities Roseville CA
- July 2021 Placer-Sacramento Area Cities Real Estate Market Report
- July 2021 Roseville CA Real Estate Market Report
- June 2021 Real Estate Market Report For Roseville CA
- Roseville Real Estate Market Report May 2021
You know you should get a great price for your home now. But the seasonal shift is beginning. And who knows what next spring will bring. So if you are ready to get resettled now while things are still looking great, give me a call at 916-768-0127 between 8am and 8pm or email me at KayeSwainRE@gmail.com. I'd love to help you and I work hard to destress the process for YOU!
Curious to see how much Roseville Area home sellers are currently charging for their homes – here are a wide variety of homes sale Roseville Area: