A lovely home in West Roseville CA 95747, this house is just a block or two away from one of Roseville’s bigger parks. William “Bill” Hughes Park is at 2796 McCloud Wy, Roseville, CA 95747. It has 31 acres and includes soccer fields, swings, tennis courts, a basketball court, picnic tables, a fun playground, walking trails and a dog park. And yes! It also has a restroom! (Always important if you are visiting a park with kids and grandkids. )
Great Features to Look For When House Shopping in West Roseville and Beyond
This delightful home is a spacious 1 story house with a built-in spa and swimming pool, along with low maintenance yards in the front and back. In addition to Hughes Park, this super Diamond Creek location in West Roseville CA is convenient to schools, another neighborhood park, restaurants and shopping. It boasts of a spacious great room with wood floors. There is a lovely kitchen with granite counters, a butler’s pantry AND a huge walk-in kitchen pantry. A lovely formal dining room is in the front (though you could also use it as a formal living room or a game room. The master bedroom includes a beautiful large private bathroom and delightful and big walk-in closet. There are two more bedrooms and a bathroom along with an indoor laundry room. Walk through the garage and discover an oasis of privacy with the separate private office.
Fun Options for 4th Bedroom/Office in this West Roseville neighborhood
As a REALTOR who often works from home when not out showing houses or helping my real estate clients in other ways, I would find this ideal for working from home. But being a big believer in “thinking outside the box” I came up with a list of other fun options for the lovely and secluded office / bedroom tucked neatly away:
- A private guest room – I would have loved this when my kids were younger and relatives came to visit. It would have given us the privacy we each needed yet keep us close for visiting
- An awesome man/woman-cave
- Along the same thought line, how about a great craft room (with model railroaders, sewers, and quilters in my family, I KNOW how valuable that would be!)
- A terrific option for a college student who wants more independence but is still living at home
- A handy “granny cottage” for an independent senior relative – I do love multigenerational options, don’t you?
- Can you think of more uses? Let me know below 🙂
- This home has been sold but the builder did a few of these types of homes. So another may come up down the road. 🙂
Come See This Lovely West Roseville Home
This beautiful home has been sold, but there are many other homes available in West Roseville CA, including these: