Pinterest Photo Sharing Social Network
Pinterest is a photo and article sharing social network that I really appreciate. Their personal and business boards are an excellent resource for many,
including myself. I love to use Pinterest for searching for area activities and info. I am continually adding interesting and fun things to do in the Roseville Sacramento area to my (what else?) Things to Do in the Roseville Sacramento and Beyond board. 🙂
Pinterest Kids and Adults Crafts
With lots of sweet grandchildren, I am always on the lookout for fun and easy Pinterest crafts and activities ideas for kids and grandkids not to mention all of us adults who love to help them or just plain love to craft. Right now, I’m looking mostly at spring craft ideas for kids and adults. Most of those go on my Kids and Grandkids board. If they are holiday or seasonal specific, I may also add them to one of the many holiday or seasonal Pinterest boards I have (including Christmas, Harvest and Halloween, Valentines Day, Easter, Patriotic, Spring joys, and more).
Pinterest Homes and Home Decor Ideas
Of course, I also have a ton of Pinterest home and real estate tips and ideas for you including:
- Sell your house preparation
- Buying a house tips – ideas to help with the process
- Multigenerational homes
- First Time Home Buyers
- Home Loan information
- Closing Costs
You can also find boards for more specific and fun real estate and home needs such as:
- Pinterest room decorating ideas including Garden Decor Ideas, General Home Decor, Vintage & Rustic or Primitive Decor, Primitive Country Homes and Decor, Holiday and Seasonal, Decorating Ideas that are practical to use for old and recycled stuff, and more on my various Pinterest Boards
- Vintage Old Homes
- Plants for Roseville and Sacramento area
- Tub vs Shower for Resale Value
- Vacant Lots / Land
- Condos, Half-Plexes, Etc. – both outside AND inside home decor
- Mobile Homes – Modular Homes
- Rentals and Renters’ Resources
City Resources on Pinterest
Looking for city specific information? Yup, I’ve got Pinterest Boards for those. Some of the ones already up include Roseville, Sacramento, Lincoln, Auburn, Rocklin, and Lodi. When I work with real estate clients who have specific city or other needs, I start boards to help them. These boards can be a great resource for all my real estate clients.
Safety and Neighborhood Tips on Pinterest
As long-time readers of my blogs know well, I’m a big believer in safety issues and neighborhood watch / associations. I currently help with my neighborhood associations and RCONA, (the Roseville Coalition of Neighborhood Associations) in Roseville CA and love doing it. In the past, I’ve also been a neighborhood watch block captain and and highly recommend that program as well. So it probably comes as no surprise that one of my boards, called Safety Tips, is full of important information for Roseville and Sacramento as well as having great resources anyone across the country can use. For example:
- Sacramento Police Department Safety Resources and Crime Alert Sites
- Roseville CA Police Department Safety Resources and Crime Alert Sites
- Megan’s Law links for each state
- Preparing Your Home for Natural Disasters
- Property Safety Tips
- Fire Protection Tips
- Roseville Neighorhood Watch Startup Resources
- Roseville Police Department – Useful Links
In addition, I also have boards that deal with specific natural disasters and local weather information as well as the occasional unnatural disaster – you should see the CDC Zombie awareness program 😉 .
Pinterest Resources for Small and Local Businesses
As a REALTOR, I am a small local “business” associated with a bigger business (my Keller Williams Realty Office). As such, I love to support other local businesses large and small.
Fun and Interesting Pinterest Boards
There are even unique and intriguing boards like the Hoverboard issues. I also have several Pinterest recipes boards, encouragement boards, cute (and not-so-cute) critter boards, vacation idea boards, and more.
Pinterest to Help Home Sellers
For home sellers, I love to use Pinterest to your advantage. Writing blog articles about your great home and pinning them to one or more boards, whether real estate listings or home decor ideas, gets more eyes upon your lovely home. More eyes can mean faster sales. That’s a BIG WIN for you!
Pinterest Is Grand!
At this moment in time I have over 230 Pinterest boards. By the time you read this, there may be more. My Pinterest boards are full of useful, interesting, and fun information. AND very important, these are NOT just for women. There are plenty of Pinterest options for both a man or a woman to find useful. You’re bound to find plenty there of interest to you and your whole family. Just click here to visit my Pinterest site, and enjoy!
Contents of this article...
- Pinterest Photo Sharing Social Network
- Pinterest Kids and Adults Crafts
- Pinterest Homes and Home Decor Ideas
- City Resources on Pinterest
- Safety and Neighborhood Tips on Pinterest
- Pinterest Resources for Small and Local Businesses
- Fun and Interesting Pinterest Boards
- Pinterest to Help Home Sellers
- Pinterest Is Grand!