October 2021 Roseville CA Real Estate Market Report
Happy Harvest Time! Have you bought any pumpkins? My grandkids had fun at the always popular Bishop's Pumpkin Patch. It has certainly grown up hugely since I was last there with my teens (who aren't teens anymore!) We used to go for a couple of hours. This year, they spent the whole day there and could have stayed longer. Definitely wore them out but in a happy way! And wow! This month is going by so quickly I was shocked to realize I am definitely due for my October 2021 Roseville CA real estate market report!
I'm again here with the new numbers to compare to the past few months in Roseville that I've shared previously and this time I'll be sharing Roseville overall, our 55+ communities in Roseville, AND Sun City Lincoln Hills golf retirement community, as my current clients are needing to know more about that lovely option for active seniors. First let's take a look at all 3 zip codes combined for Roseville CA – 95678, 95661, and 95747 which includes all four of our beautiful 55+ active senior retirement home communities. Once again, for Roseville general, I'll be sharing information about all single family homes between $300,000 – $999,999 as those are the numbers we have focused on in the past few months. 😀
October Real Estate Stats for Roseville – All Zip Codes – For September Activity
- Number of homes sold in Roseville CA September 1-September 30, 2021 – 187
- Average price per square foot of all homes sold in Roseville in September – $321.41 per sq ft
- Average days on market for all homes sold in Roseville in September- 14 days
- Average sold price for Roseville homes sold in September – $$640,609 – with the prices ranging from $350,000 to $990,000.
- As I have mentioned the last couple of months, as well as letting my clients know, this is traditionally when we see things start slowing down. We are full on into Autumn. Halloween is on the 31st which is NEXT WEEK! Thanksgiving is coming fast with Christmas hot on its heels! Based on my current clients, we are definitely seeing very serious buyers which is great for my sellers; and a little less competition for my buyers! That being said, it is still a seller's market for our October 2021 Roseville CA Real Estate market report!
October 2021 Roseville CA Real Estate – Homes in our Four Roseville 55+ Retirement Communities
Our four lovely active boomers and seniors retirement home communities in Roseville CA 95747 have continued to stay active real estate-wise throughout autumn, even with our holiday market slowing down. My latest clients were quite intrigued with the lovely clubhouses, great activities, gorgeous pools, fun tennis and pickleball options, and, of course, the gorgeous golf courses at Sun City Roseville and Sun City Lincoln.
Here are some of the current homes for sale in our lovely 55+ Retirement Home communities in Roseville CA 95747.
- Number of Roseville's 55+ homes that were sold during September 1-30, 2021 – 23 homes sold
- Average sold price per square foot for Roseville's 55+ homes sold in September – $338.26 per sq ft.
- 8 homes sold for less than asking price, 2 homes sold for the asking price, and 13 homes sold for above asking price.
- Of the homes that went for over asking – the amount over ranged from $100 – $101,000!!! At the opposite end, prices under the offer it ranged from $100 under to $64,000!
- Sold prices ranged from $483,000 – 800,000. Average sold price for Roseville's 55+ homes sold in September is about $578,705.
- 1 sold in Silverado Homes at Eskaton Village – for $467,000
- 2 sold in the Lennar Heritage Solaire 55+ retirement community for $559,000 and $738,100 – one went for a few thousand over and the other for a few thousand under.
- 2 sold in Del Webb The Club at Westpark – for $615,000 and $800,000
- 18 sold in Del Webb Sun City Roseville golf course retirement community – for prices ranging from $459,000 to $775,000
- The fastest a house sold was on the SAME day it went on market, the slowest one sold was 62 days, the average was 18 days and the median was 7 days.
- Just a reminder that, in addition to both having the lowest priced 55+ homes in Roseville, Sun City and Silverado Homes also do NOT have a hefty Mello Roos (extra property tax annual payment) while Heritage Solaire and The Club both do. So for those on a definite budget, Sun City and Silverado Homes have some great options. All four communities do have HOAs – Silverado Homes have the highest HOA monthly payment BUT they also are the only community where all the outside maintenance is taken care of by the HOA (except, perhaps, HVAC). Del Webb's The Club's HOA includes front yard maintenance, which is great! All are wonderful communities and a delight to show off to clients.
- 14 of the homes sold only got one offer. Those homes ranged from $459,000 – $775,000. The only homes that got multiple offers were in Sun City.
- 3 got 2 offers ranging price from $481,000 – $527,500
- 5 got 3 offers, ranging from $483,000 – $620,000
- 1 got 4 offers, that started with a listing price of $525,950 and ended up with a closing price of $566,000
- At least 3 of the Sun City Roseville homes had lovely views of the golf course – and of those, all went for UNDER the asking price – by quite a bit!
- Days on market for the current available homes – 2 just came on the market today. The rest, interestingly, are ranging from 6 days on market to 37 days on market plus one “outllier” at 71 days on market.
- .If you'd like to see a few more facts and figures – email me at KayeSwainRE@gmail.com to request a CloudCMA with more details or send me your questions. And, of course, you are welcome to call me at 916-768-0127.
- And as you can probably guess – yes, we are still in a strong seller's market with just not enough homes for all the buyers!
- VERY IMPORTANT INFO – I have several buyers looking – both for 2 bedroom 1.5 bath homes (at least one cash buyer) as well as for medium size golf course homes and more. If you are interested in an easier sale with minimal hassles, give me a call at 916-768-0127 and let's see if we can connect your needs with my buyers' needs. 😀👍
October 2021 Lincoln CA Real Estate – Homes in Del Web Sun City Lincoln hills CA
I have great clients house hunting in all of these beautiful 55+ homes and beyond. So this month we are adding the lovely Del Webb Sun City Lincoln Hills CA to our October 2021 Roseville CA Real Estate Market Report. Which as you can see in the photo above, is beautiful, even on rainy days!
I just checked and as of October 19, 2021 there were 15 homes available! Here they are (though, again, the numbers continue to change most days when homes are added or sold off the MLS. ALSO, this depends on a couple of vital boxes being checked, but sometimes those are missed. If you don't want to miss a single one, send me an email requesting I do an MLS map search – no charge, no obligation. Generally the map search will catch EVERYTHING! 😀 KayeSwainRE@gmail.com 😀).
October Real Estate Market Report for The Lovely Lincoln CA Homes in Del Webb's Sun City Lincoln 55+ Retirement Community – for September Activity
- Number of Sun City Lincoln Hills homes that were sold during September 1-30, 2021 – 33 homes sold
- Average sold price per square foot for Sun City Lincoln Hills 55+ homes sold in September – $390.03 per sq ft.
- The homes sold ranged from $460,000.00 – $1,151,000.00
- Average sales price of homes sold in September 2021 – 715,406 .
- 3 homes sold for less than asking price, 8 homes sold for the asking price, and 22 homes sold for above asking price.
- Of the homes that went for over asking – the amount over ranged from $100 – $231,000!!! And one other went for $152,000!!!!
- The fastest a house sold was 1 days, the slowest one sold was 35 and the average was 7 days. (And if you were wondering – I was – Both of the highest priced houses sold in 2 days!
- Sun City Lincoln is another great 55+ retirement community that does NOT have a hefty Mello Roos but does have HOA. The lowest HOA of all five at this moment in time.
- 14 of the homes sold only got one offer. Those homes ranged from $460,000 – $995,000
- 10 got 2 offers, $659,000 – $993,000
- 4 got 3 offers and sold for $518,000 – $640,000
- 2 got 4 offers and sold for $650,000 and $1,151,000
- 1 got 7 offers and sold for $571,000
- 1 got 8 offers and sold for $615,000
- 1 got 9 offers and sold for $1,030,000
- At least 8 of the homes had some kind of view option ranging from nice to magnificent and yes, if you guessed the two over a million had gorgeous views, you are correct!
- Days on market for the current available homes range from 1 – 22 with the average being 11.
- As you can probably guess – yes, we are still in a strong seller's market in Lincoln Hills Sun City with just not enough homes for all the buyers!
We are still in a Seller's Market, and now there are even fewer homes available due to the holiday season. If you've been thinking of selling due to accomplishing a plan or goal – I would recommend doing it now while interest rates are still low which will bring you more buyers. And buyers – don't forget, during the holiday season, you will have less competition. And yes, there are still multiple offers BUT not on ALL. So that's encouraging as well.