November 2021 Roseville CA Real Estate Market Report
It's NOVEMBER! A time for many of us to enjoy live or virtual get-togethers with friends and family, a time to be thankful for all the blessings we have, a time to say THANK YOU to all my awesome real estate clients, and a time to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING! AND it's also a time for my November 2021 Roseville CA real estate market report!
This is another opportunity to see how the new numbers compare to the past few months in Roseville that I've shared previously and this time I'm back to sharing Roseville overall, our three zip codes, and our four 55+ communities in Roseville,
First let's take a look at all 3 zip codes combined for Roseville CA – 95678, 95661, and 95747 – which includes all four of our beautiful 55+ active senior retirement home communities. Once again, for Roseville general, I'll be sharing information about all single family homes between $300,000 – $999,999 as those are the numbers we have focused on in the past few months. 😀
November Real Estate Stats for Roseville – All Zip Codes – For October Activity (The MLS is always a month behind)
- Current number of homes for sale in Roseville CA – as of November 21, 2021 – 103.
- Number of homes sold in Roseville CA October 1-October 31, 2021 – 178.
- Average price per square foot of all homes sold in Roseville in October – $316 per sq ft
- Average days on market for all homes sold in Roseville in October – 13 Days
- Average sold price for Roseville homes sold in October – $635,000 – which was down by -1.2% from last month but up by 15.2% from the same time last year, 2020.
- The market in general is still a strong seller's market.
Time to dig a bit deeper…
Roseville Real Estate Market Report By Zip Code
November 2021 Roseville CA Real Estate Market Report for October activity – Homes in 95678
When it comes to the holidays – this is where Roseville really gets to have a lot of fun with a variety of city holiday events for all ages.
And if you want more info just go to my Facebook page – @RosevilleCaliforniaJoys – where I post holiday and other fun happenings I spot along with my Facebook group page by the same name, as well as Roseville.CA.US/Parks, Roseville.CA.US/PRL AND Facebook.com/RosevilleParks 😀👍) NOW, on to the 95678 real estate market stats:
- 13 Roseville 95678 homes for sale on the market – as of November 21, 2021.
- Number of Roseville 95678 homes that were sold during October 1-31, 2021 – 31
- Average price per square foot of all homes sold in Roseville 95678 in October 2021 – $339.00
- Average days on market for all Roseville 95678 homes in October – 12 days.
- Average sold price for Roseville 95678 homes sold in October – $544,000.00
October 2021 Roseville CA Market Report – Homes in 95661
Roseville 95661 is home to many great stores, homes, parks, and more. It is also home to Bayside Granite Bay – which this holiday season is again featuring an ice skating rink that just opened. along with “Experience Christmas” options from December 15-December 24. Here's a video about those events and more from my Facebook page – @RosevilleCaliforniaJoys !
On to the real estate stats…..
- 11 Roseville 95661 homes for sale on the market as of – November 21 , 2021.
- Number of Roseville 95661 homes that were sold during October 1-31, 2021 – 590 homes closed.
- Average price per square foot of all homes sold in Roseville 95661 in October 2021 – $335.00
- Average days on market for all Roseville 95661 homes sold in October – 13 days
- Average sold price for 95661 homes sold in October – $590,000.00
October 2021 Roseville CA Market Report – Homes in 95747
95747 is home to all four of Roseville's 55+ homes along with a wide variety of residential homes, half plexes, and more – including many brand new construction homes. We also have a couple of the really gorgeous, thus popular to visit, Christmas tree light homes and I'm hoping to share those next month once I have the info.
On to the numbers!
- 79 Roseville 95747 homes for sale on the market as of – November 21, 2021.
- Number of Roseville 95747 homes that were sold during October 1-31, 2021 – 177 homes
- Average price per square foot of all homes sold in Roseville 95747 in October 2021 – $311.00
- Average days on market for all Roseville 95747 homes sold in October -13 days.
- Average sold price for Roseville 95747 homes sold in October 2021 – $634,000.00.
November 2021 Roseville CA Real Estate – Homes in our Four Roseville 55+ Retirement Communities
Our four lovely 55+ reitrement communities include:
- Del Webb's Sun City Roseville address
- Del Webb's The Club at Westpark
- Silverado Homes at Eskaton Village address
- Heritage at Solaire address
Here are some of the 11 current homes for sale in our lovely 55+ Retirement Home communities in Roseville CA 95747.
- Number of Roseville's 55+ homes that were sold during October 1-30, 2021 – 28 homes sold
- Average sold price per square foot for Roseville's 55+ homes sold in October 2021 – $356.11 per sq ft.
- 7 homes sold for less than asking price, 8 homes sold for the asking price, and 13 homes sold for above asking price.
- Of the homes that went for over asking – the amount over ranged from $5,000.00 – $51,950!! At the opposite end, prices under the offer ranged from $5,900.00 under to $40,000 under
- Sold prices ranged from $449,000 – 855,000. Average sold price for Roseville's 55+ homes sold in October was about $589,908.00.
- 4 homes sold in Silverado Homes at Eskaton Village – from $450,000 to $525,000.
- 2 homes sold in the Heritage Solaire 55+ retirement community for $580,000 and $698.021.
- 3 homes sold in Del Webb's The Club at Westpark – for $549,900 to $672,000.
- 19 sold in Del Webb's Sun City Roseville golf course retirement community – for prices ranging from $449,000 to $855,000
- The fastest a house sold was 1 day , the slowest one sold was 58 days, the average was 15 days and the median was 6 days.
- 17 of the homes sold only got one offer. Those homes ranged from $450,000 to $779,000.
- 8 homes got 2 offers ranging price from $449,000 – $855,000. These were located in Sun City, The Club at Westpark, and the Silverado Homes at Eskaton Village.
- One Sun City Rosetree model got 3 offers, bumping their list price of $549,500 to $581,000.
- One Sun City Yosemite got 4 offers, that started with a listing price of $620,000 and ended up with a closing price of $641,500.
- One Sun City Shasta got 7 offers, that started with a listing price of $489,000 and ended up with a closing price of $532,000
- At least 3 of the Sun City Roseville homes had lovely views of the golf course and ranged in price from 581,000 to 855,000 AND ranged in size from 1334 to 2538. Of those, two went for over the asking price – by $31,500 and $21,500.
- Days on market for the current available homes – range from 1 – 49 plus one “outlier” at 64 days on market.
- There is currently one home for sale in Sun City with a gorgeous view of the golf course.
- .If you'd like to see a few more facts and figures – email me at [email protected] to request a CloudCMA with more details or send me your questions. And, of course, you are welcome to call me at 916-768-0127.
- And as you can probably guess – yes, we are still in a strong seller's market with just not enough homes for all the buyers!
- VERY IMPORTANT INFO – I have several buyers house-hunting in Sun City – both for 2 bedroom 1.5 bath homes (at least one cash buyer) as well as for medium size golf course homes (also could be a cash buyer depending on price) and more. If you are interested in an easier sale with minimal hassles, give me a call at 916-768-0127 and let's see if we can connect your needs with my buyers' needs. 😀👍
As you can see, we are still in a Seller's Market in Roseville, and – indeed – throughout the Sacramento and Placer County area, and now there are even fewer homes available due to the holiday season. If you've been thinking of selling due to accomplishing a plan or goal – I would recommend doing it now while interest rates are still low which will bring you more buyers. And buyers, don't forget – during the holiday season, you will have less competition. And yes, there are still multiple offers BUT not on ALL houses. In fact, I was doing research for a client last night and saw several that are available that have been sitting for 1-3 weeks. So that's encouraging as well.
.P.S. * Information provided by Sacramento MetroList and Trendgraphix. All reports and info were published November 2021, based on data available at the end of October 2021, except for today’s stats (as they can get updated continually through the day). All reports presented are based on data supplied by the MetroList MLS. The MetroList MLS does not guarantee or is not in anyway responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MetroList MLS may not reflect all real estate activities in the market. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. And fyi – stats can be changed at any time as items are updated so may vary.
Contents of this article...
- November 2021 Roseville CA Real Estate Market Report
- Roseville Real Estate Market Report By Zip Code
- November 2021 Roseville CA Real Estate Market Report for October activity – Homes in 95678
- October 2021 Roseville CA Market Report – Homes in 95661
- October 2021 Roseville CA Market Report – Homes in 95747