Happy Mid-July. Nope, even though it feels like it I don't mean mid-summer. We're only 1 month into Summer and it's a bit warm! (Translation – REALLY HOT!) Tho we've also enjoyed a lot of those lovely delta breezes! And wow! I wouldn't mind a home with a pool right now – how about you (especially when I get to show lovely homes with pools)? And while this mid-July 2022 Report on Housing Market Roseville CA will show that the real estate market in Roseville is busy, it's not sizzling hot like in the past couple of years. Come with me and let's check it out!
Mid-July 2022 Report on Housing Market Roseville CA
- There were 77 that were between 300k – 900k.
- Of the total of the 90 homes that sold –
- the prices ranged from $270, 000 (condo) (they paid list price) to $1,875,000 (they paid $75,000 over list price)
- The average size was a 4 bed 2 bathroom house.
- The average square feet 2183 but they ranged from 758 square feet to 5,019 square feet.
- The days on market ranged from 2 – 147 with the average being 23.
- 29 buyers paid under list price,
- 21 paid list price.
- 40 paid over list price.
- For the $300k – $900k category, the most and least over list price:
- Of the ones that sold for less than list, there was one for about 55k less in the 700k price range.
- There was one that went for about 30k less in the 400k price range.
- One went for about 75k over in the 700 price range
- One went for about 40k over in the 800 price range
- One went for about 20k over in the 600 price range
- 21 paid with cash
- 2 paid with FHA
- 4 paid with VA
- The rest paid with conventional loans
- There are about 388 homes total currently available in Roseville today, July 24, ranging in price from 329,500 for a 1 bed 1 bath condo – $5,000,000 for a 4 bed 3 bath property
- Of the homes between $300k and 900k – there are 343 homes available
- Their average listing price is 651,421
- Their days on market range from 1-181
Roseville California Houses Sale
Mid-July 2022 Report on Housing Market Sun City Roseville CA
For our premier of the “over 55 communities in Roseville CA” – namely, Del Webb Sun City Roseville CA, I did this mid-month report on July 24, 2022 and it covers primarily the span of July 1-15. During that 15 day period, 8 Sun city homes sold
- They ranged from 1 bed 2 baths to 2 bedrooms 2 baths
- They ranged in size from 1102 square feet to 2,619 square feet,
- Their average list price was 657,063 .
- Their average closing price was $654,563.
- Those prices ranged from $467,000 – $850,000
- Days on market ranged from 2 – 47 with the average being 18
- Of these houses, 3 went for under, one went for list price, and the other 4 went for over.
- Of those that went under – it ranged from about $5,000 to $30,000 under.
- Of those that went over – it ranged from about $1,000 – $25,000 over. One was a golf course home that went for $1,000 over list price.
Of the homes that sold, only 2 used loans – conventional.
- They range in price from $485,000 to $900,000.
- Their average listing price is $662,050
- Their days on market range from 2 – 102
Del Webb Sun City Roseville CA homes sale