Did You Know There are Currently 92 Retirement Homes in Roseville CA Available to Buy! WOW!
Those 92 retirement homes in Roseville CA area are comprised of:
- 32 retirement homes in Roseville CA (in all 5 of our retirement communities)
- 4 retirement homes in Rocklin CA (all in Springfield at Whitney Oaks)
- 56 retirement homes in Lincoln CA (in Sun City Lincoln Hills and Esplanade at Turkey Creek – right NEXT to Sun City Lincoln)
That's a LOT of retirement homes in Roseville CA area! Here they are for you to peruse – I have them in order of oldest first for those who might want to be able to offer less. 😊 All the communities are lovely and each have their own personality! Here is one article I've written about six of the lovely retirement homes in Roseville CA. But now we are up to eight! I need to write an article about the new ones! 😊 In the meantime, enjoy looking!
AND FYI – 1. CONGRATS TO all my sweet and happy summer clients including those in their new 55+ homes, INCLUDING one with a gorgeous golf view (Yup, that is part of it above) !!!!
AND 2. If YOU are looking for one of the gorgeous golf course retirement homes Roseville CA and Lincoln CA have to offer – particularly one with a golf view, there are currently FOUR with a golf course view – 2 in Sun City Lincoln and 2 in Sun City Roseville. Intrigued? Give me a call and let's check them out!
PS If there aren't any homes showing right above this, that means they all got snapped up. But check back here OFTEN, there's almost always at least one. 😊
Our 9-30-23 Real Estate In Roseville CA Area Update
Don't we have great options for those who want to retire in Roseville CA? So let's check out how our local 9-30-23 real estate in Roseville CA area is doing. I have tweaked this just a bit. I am now doing the numbers for price increases and decreases for the past 7 days from Saturday instead of Sunday plus I have been able to adjust my search so I can do the numbers for all of our 55+ homes combined. 😊.
9-30-23 Real Estate in Roseville California Area
- According to Metrolist MLS, there are currently 259 houses for sale in all of Roseville CA ranging in price from $249,900 (mobile home) to $4,500,000 (4768 sq ft home on almost 20 acres on Baseline!!!)
- 23 Homes decreased in price in the last 7 days
- 10 Homes increased in price in the last 7 days
9-30-23 Real Estate in all of our ROSEVILLE CA Area Retirement Communities – Roseville, Rocklin, Lincoln
See above for more info but here are the price increase/decrease stats.
- 6 Homes decreased in price
- 0 Homes increased in price
9-30-23 Real Estate in LINCOLN CA
- According to Metrolist MLS, there are currently138 houses for sale in Lincoln CA ranging in price from $340,000 (a Sun City Lincoln condo) to $3,850,000 (a 185 acre ranch)
- 8 Homes decreased in price
- 0 Homes increased in price
The Broader Area of Placer and Sacramento Counties
- According to Metrolist MLS, there are currently 747 houses for sale in Placer County, ranging in price from a cute condo in Auburn for $245,000 to a lake front estate in Tahoe for $34,500,000!!!! WOW!!!!!
- 29 Homes decreased in price in the last 7 days
- 9 Homes increased in price in the last 7 days
- According to Metrolist MLS, there are currently 1058 houses for sale in Sacramento County ranging in price from $174,900 (Sacramento condo) to $2,150,000 (A gorgeous home on 39th in Sacramento – in the fab 40s neighborhood)
- 102 Homes decreased in price in the last 7 days
- 6 Homes increased in price in the last 7 days
Mortgage Rates Via Freddie Mac's weekly PMMS® Data
BOTTOM LINE For Our 9-30-23 Real Estate in Roseville CA Area Update Including the Great Retirement Homes in Roseville CA, Lincoln CA and Rocklin CA
Mortgage rates are high, I'm afraid.You'll notice both of the numbers in the chart above are higher than last week and the Fed didn't do anything this week! “The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage has hit the highest level since the year 2000,” said Sam Khater, Freddie Mac’s Chief Economist. “However, unlike the turn of the millennium, house prices today are rising alongside mortgage rates, primarily due to low inventory. These headwinds are causing both buyers and sellers to hold out for better circumstances.”
For those of you who are paying cash or have excellent credit and can buy down the rate or take advantage of other options my awesome lenders can guide you with, that will help tremendously. As I have said before and will keep saying, if you do not HAVE to buy or sell, I would hunker down and wait this out. But for the many of you who DO need to buy and/or sell, this really is still a good time as you probably have a good amount of equity in your home that will help balance it all off.
Here's a video I shared on YouTube that could be helpful.
So, if YOU need to buy or sell or both, and are ready to do so, OR just want to talk about it, do give me a call. I'd love to help you with your real estate needs! 916-768-0127 or KayeSwainRE@gmail.com – And remember, I gift all my buyers with an upgraded 1 year home warranty including washer dryer and refrigerator (4 years if you buy a brand new home – BUT you have to take me with you on the first visit or THEY won't work with me) AND I gift my sellers with professional photos, floor plans when possible, drone video when applicable, and more. So do call and let's chat.
Have a lovely week!
All reports and info presented are based on data supplied by the MetroList MLS. The MetroList MLS does not guarantee or is not in anyway responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MetroList MLS may not reflect all real estate activities in the market. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
These figures and all figures in these articles include ONLY those homes on the MLS – a few of which may be brand new, most of which are traditional re-sale homes. 😊