Interested in Some Roseville Real Estate Facts and Figures?
Hi there, It's time for our June 2021 Real Estate Market Report for Roseville CA. I'm checking the fig single family homes of all sizes – with lot sizes from 0 to .20 acres in Roseville CA for the month of May, 2021 – which as of today range in price from $899,900 to $299,000 (This updates every time a house is added to the MLS or removed from the MLS so that will definitely vary 😁). I'll be looking at Roseville in total, West Roseville CA 95747, and our 55+ retirement communities in West Roseville 957457 – Starting with Roseville in total.
June 2021 Real Estate Market Report For Roseville, CA
June 2021 Real Estate Market Report For All of Roseville
Total of all Roseville Homes sold in May 2021 that were on the MLS – 171
Average price per Square foot $294 – down a tad from last month
Average Days on Market (DOM) 7
Most houses sold over the listing price
Average sold price $627,000 – up 5.2% from last month and up 29.3% since last May 2020
June 2021 Real Estate Market Report For West Roseville, CA 95747
Total of all West Roseville Homes sold in May 2021 that were on the MLS (These figures include the 55+ communities) – 124
Average price per Square foot $291 – up a tad from last month
Average Days on Market (DOM) 6
Most houses sold over the listing price
Average sold price $631,000 – up 4.5% from last month and up 25% since last May 2020
Here are the current single family homes for sale in West Roseville, CA 95747 – this doesn't include our 55+ homes – they are in the next section. Or you can click here if you would like to see them now. 😀
June 2021 Real Estate Market Report For Our Four 55+ Home Communities
Based on all the Roseville homes that are marked as Senior in the MLS categories
Total of all Roseville 55+ Homes sold in May 2021 that were on the MLS – 27 – this is down 9 from last month
Average price per Square foot – $331.98 – down a tad from last month's $333
Average Days on Market (DOM) 7
All but three houses sold over the listing price
Average sold price – $605,844
Highs and Lows in Sun City Roseville
Highest sold price – $820,000 – A Hearthwood on the Sun City golf course
Lowest sold price – $440k – A Rosetree in Sun City
1 home sold in the $800s ($31k over the asking price)
3 homes sold in the $700s (1 was at the asking price, 1 was $50,900 over, 1 was $25,100 over))
11 homes sold in the $600s (including 1 for $100k over, 1 for $50k over, and 1 for $28k under)
7 homes sold in the $500s (including 1 for $69k over, 1 for $55k over, 1 for $40k over)
5 homes sold in the $400s (including 1 for $50k over, 1 for $47k over)
Of all the 55+ Home Communities that sold homes in May:
- Del Webb Sun City Roseville – 18 were sold
- Del Webb's The Club – 5 were sold
- Lennar's Heritage Solaire – 2 were sold
- Silverado Homes at Eskaton – 2 were sold
Sun City Roseville Has Some Gorgeous Views!
Check out the view that two of my recent real estate clients are enjoying! Isn't it gorgeous! One of the MANY things I love about Sun City Roseville CA! 😀👍 And WOW! I had heard that one or two people on the Del Webb side have spotted a deer occasionally in the open space area. I just learned that another Sun City neighbor on the Pleasant Grove side, who lives near one of the lovely open spaces has seen deer occasionally on that side as well. I do enjoy ALL the cute critters we enjoy in Roseville CA including around these lovely retirement homes for sale in Roseville CA 😁 A little bit big city, a little bit country! My fave! How about you?
and check out this cute video short I made! With ducks, and geese, and an unseen goose with a cute story that I'll be sharing soon – watch for it at my YouTube channel – KayeSwain.com/on-YouTube (And while you are there, please be sure to click the subscribe button – I would so appreciate that! Thank you!)
Retirement Homes Currently Available
Here are the majority of the current single family retirement homes for sale in West Roseville CA 95747. I say most, because occasionally a box might not get checked – so if you want to be sure you see all of them, give me a call – 916-768-0127 – and I'll send you the info straight from the MLS with a map search that gets them all! 😉
SELLERS – This is Your Chance to Lock in Equity!
As you can see from our June 2021 Roseville real estate market report above, there has rarely if ever been a better time to be a seller! Demand is high as buyers rush to lock in today's low interest rates before the next increase. Many sellers are seeing multiple offers and even bidding wars!
Of course, these conditions can't last forever. If you've been on the fence about selling, now is a great time to take advantage of these unique market conditions.
Let me help you. My services for home sellers include:
- Professional photos
- 3D Matterport tour online
- Drone video when suitable
- Your home marketed on hundreds of social media sites as well as my website here with articles, photos and more.
- Videos and Posts on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Personalized services to help destress the process for you!
BUYERS – Hang in There!
Have you had an offer or two (or five!) rejected? I'm sorry to say that's a common occurrence in our hot sellers' market.
I have learned a few tips and tricks for getting offers accepted easier and faster such as:
1. Offer more than the asking price. Sellers are naturally looking to maximize the sales price, so all things being equal, they will choose the highest offer most of the time. The cons to that is that it could take longer for equity to build up. It can also cause issues with appraisals (I've got more tips for that – just give me a buzz for details.) The pros to buying now is that interest rates are at historic lows as I mention in the video below. And with what's been happening and could happen with the pandemic measures in place and soon to end, that could change. Frankly – this is such an unusual situation, no one really knows for sure. The only thing you can know for sure is what is happening today with ultra low interest rates that go up a bit and then back down.
2. Offer cash or increase your down payment. Sellers prefer all-cash offers because then they don't need to worry about the sale falling through due to financing issues. If cash isn't an option, increasing your down payment makes sellers feel better about your ability to secure financing and close the deal.
3. Use a REALTOR who gifts their buyers with a free home warranty (that's me – and it's an upgraded one too!) so the seller doesn't get asked to do that (they would most likely say no anyway but it's just another way to make sure the sellers notice our great offer and LIKE it!
And don't forget – the great interest rates can make it all even more worthwhile!
Guess what – I do ALL those things and MORE! So if you're ready to downsize…or upsize….give me a call and let me help you successfully navigate to your lovely new home!
If you're ready to SELL or BUY NOW, give me a call and let's chat – 916-768-0127 or email me at KayeSwainRE@gmail.com – Don't get left behind while everyone else buys and sells this year. I'd love to help you with all your real estate needs!
P.S. Curious about other areas around Roseville? Check these out – in order by most recently listed on the MLS:
And don't forget, you can always find the most current Roseville real estate market updates by clicking on the Real Estate Update tab at the top of the page OR even easier, by clicking here!
Contents of this article...
- Interested in Some Roseville Real Estate Facts and Figures?
- June 2021 Real Estate Market Report For Roseville, CA
- June 2021 Real Estate Market Report For All of Roseville
- June 2021 Real Estate Market Report For West Roseville, CA 95747
- June 2021 Real Estate Market Report For Our Four 55+ Home Communities
- SELLERS – This is Your Chance to Lock in Equity!
- BUYERS – Hang in There!
- Bottom Line