Roseville CA Homes for Sale and
Time for the monthly Roseville real estate market report and today I actually have the luxury of spending more time on it – giving me the opportunity to share extra info with you. And don't you LOVE my real estate market basket? 😄 So cute for this July 2021 Roseville CA Real Estate Market Report, don't you think?
July 2021 Roseville CA Real Estate Market Report
Starting off, let's look at all 3 zip codes combined for Roseville CA – 95678, 95747, 95661. We'll be looking at all single family homes between $300,000 – $999,999, 0-.25 acre lots – as I have been working with real estate clients in both those ranges plus in between. 😀
- 133 Roseville homes for sale on the market right now – July 14.
- Number of homes sold in Roseville CA June 1 – June 30, 2021 – 209
- Average price per square foot of all homes sold in Roseville in June – $305.00 – That number is up 2.7% compared to last month and up 21.5% compared to last year!
- Average days on market for all homes sold in Roseville in June – 7
- *Most of the Roseville homes sold in June sold for over the list price.
- Average sold price for Roseville homes sold in June – $641,000 – This was down a bit – by 5% – compared to last month. But it was up 22.3% compared to last year! Buyers are REALLY hoping prices will keep trending downward. Sellers, of course, are hoping the opposite. 😀
- All of this plus very small amount of homes for sale means we are still in a very strong seller's market – in all three neighborhoods – making it a GREAT time to sell your house!
Let's dig deeper…
Roseville Real Estate Market Report By Zip Code
July 2021 Roseville CA Market Report – Homes in 95678
This area has some of our oldest homes in Roseville including some lovely historic old houses. It also has newer homes. So a delightful variety to choose from. The prices in this area range from some of the lowest in Roseville on up. (And if you are a rail fan – THIS is where you should be looking for homes to buy in Roseville CA! Ask me why! 😁
- 40 Roseville 95678 homes for sale on the market right now – July 14, 2021
- Number of Roseville 95678 homes that were sold during June 1-30, 2021 – 64
- Average price per square foot of all homes sold in Roseville 95678 – $314.00 – That number is up 6.4% compared to last month and up 24.1% compared to last year!
- Average days on market for all Roseville 95678 homes in June – 8
- Average sold price for Roseville 95678 homes sold in June – $547,000. This was down a bit – by 8.1% – compared to last month. But it was up 14% compared to last year!
July 2021 Roseville CA Market Report – Homes in 95661
Roseville 95661 has some of the most expensive homes in Roseville, which makes sense as it's right next to Granite Bay and only about 4-5 miles to Folsom Lake‘s east side. They also have quite a few gated communities. We have those all through Roseville but I suspect they might have the most.
- 18 Roseville 95661 homes for sale on the market right now – July 14, 2021
- Number of Roseville 95661 homes that were sold during June 1-30, 2021 – 30
- Average price per square foot of all homes sold in Roseville 95661 – $317.00.
- Average. days on market for all Roseville 95661 homes in June – 7
- Average sold price for 95661 homes sold in June – $686,000.
July 2021 Roseville CA Market Report – Homes in 95747
95747 is a great area (I live there so I could be a bit partial to it 😀) There are FOUR great 55+ retirement communities Roseville CA 95747! They are: Del Webb's Sun City Roseville and The Club at Westpark – totally separate, yet right across the street from each other. Also Lennar Heritage Solaire Roseville CA and the Silverado Homes in Eskaton Village Roseville CA! Not only that. At a guess, I would say that Roseville CA 95747 may also have the most choices in LARGE homes. And probably also the most homes with easy to manage, maintenance-free “patio homes.” (Meaning little or no yard.) You can probably also find the most brand new homes sale Roseville California. That's because we still have room to grow…and growing, we are! (BUT before you go look at any brand new home, call me. If the company will let me help you, I gift all my new construction home clients with a FOUR year upgraded Old Republic Home Warranty – and it starts at the beginning of your second year, when the builder's “bumper to bumper warranty” usually ends. BUT most builders require you bring your REALTOR with you at the first time you visit them. 😁)
- 75 Roseville 95747 homes for sale on the market as of – August 12, 2021- down from last month.
- Number of Roseville 95747 homes that were sold during June 1-30, 2021 – 114
- Average price per square foot of all homes sold in Roseville 95747 – $298.00 – That number is up 2.4% compared to last month and up 20.2% compared to last year!
- Avg. days on market for all Roseville 95747 homes in June – 6 days
- Avg sold price for Roseville 95747 homes sold in June – $682,000. This was up a bit compared to last month. And it was up about 29.6% compared to last year!
- In June 2021, there was only .5 months of inventory in Roseville 95747 available on the MLS. A bit more than last month but still in a Seller's Market.
July 2021 Roseville CA Market Report – Homes in 55+ Retirement Communities
I like to spotlight our 55+ retirement home communities as well, when doing these market reports. I know my dad would have LOVED having these each month and I hope y'all enjoy them too. And for those of you who are in the market to buy a view home, you'll be happy to hear my clients are THRILLED with the one they just purchased BUT you needn't worry! I just checked and CURRENTLY there are two lovely ones view homes on the golf course available! Would you like to check them out? Or perhaps a different 55+ home – made for comfortable aging in place, with tons of fun activities, great exercise options, delightfully cute critters, lovely neighbors and so much more! All my Sun City clients – both the ones who have bought their gorgeous golf and other view houses AND the ones who preferred to skip the view and embrace the privacy are all very happy living here in Sun City Roseville – and I'm sure YOU will be as well. Just give me a buzz – 916-768-0127. I'd love to help you destress the process and get settled in as soon as possible. 😀
- Roseville's 55+ homes for sale on the market right now – July 14, 2021 – 16. There is at least one home on the market in that is for sale for each of the communities.
- Number of Roseville's 55+ homes that were sold during June 1-30, 2021 – 20
- Average price per square foot of all 55+ homes sold in Roseville 95747 – $345.62
- Avg. days on market for all Roseville's 55+ homes in June – 5
16 of Roseville's 55+ homes sold in June for over the list price. Two sold under list, 2 sold at list price.
- Average sold price for Roseville's 55+ homes sold in June – $625,845.00
Interest Rate Updates
I work with some wonderful loan officers and today I am spotlighting one of my top faves with his latest interest rates. The info he is sharing is based on a 1 point cost rather than 0 points.
Owner occupied –15 yr loan
- Conventional – 2.25%
- FHA – 2.375%
- VA -2.375%
Owner occupied – 30 yr loan
- Conventional – 2.875%
- FHA – 2.625%
- VA – 2.5%
Mike Hobson – Loan officer with Guild Mortgage
(916) 486-6971 | Cell (916) 508-0757
BUYERS – I have to say, at the current fixed rate interest rates (a fixed rate loan is the ONLY loan I personally would recommend), even with prices higher and the challenges of buying right now, this is a great time to buy! And when you close escrow with me, I provide you with an upgraded one year home warranty from Old Republic Protection Services. (FOUR years if it's a brand new home).
And SELLERS – I have BUYERS! If you are ready to sell, give me a call. I provide you with lovely professional photos including 3D Matterport. If you have a view home, like a golf home, I also provide drone video.
And all y'all – we are specifically looking for a small house in Sun City Roseville or a condo in Sun City Lincoln or the Shasta condos – with 2 bedroom 2 bathroom – for up to 385,000. We have a sweet cash buyer who would make a great neighbor for your friends! And with a cash deal, you could be done with the escrow within a couple of weeks. Interested? Or know someone who is? Definitely give us a call to discuss it at 916-768-0127!
In fact – anyone who is interested in buying or selling, I'd love to help you with all your real estate needs. I strive to DESTRESS the PROCESS for YOU! And I love working with other agents who feel the same way! 😀
P.P.S. * Information provided by Sacramento MetroList and Trendgraphix. All reports and info were published July 2021, based on data available at the end of June 2021, except for today’s stats (as they can get updated continually through the day). All reports presented are based on data supplied by the MetroList MLS. The MetroList MLS does not guarantee or is not in anyway responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MetroList MLS may not reflect all real estate activities in the market. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Contents of this article...