Looking for Your Roseville Real Estate Agent
There’s a ton of real estate information available in the news today and on the Internet. It can be extremely confusing, especially in times of uncertainty like we’re facing right now. If you’re thinking of buying or selling this year, you need a Roseville real estate agent who can help you:
- Make sense of this rapidly evolving housing market in the Roseville Sacramento area
- Navigate everything from virtual showings to new online marketing strategies
- Price your Roseville Sacramento area home correctly at the beginning of the selling process
- Determine what to offer on your dream home without paying too much or offending the seller
- An agent who keeps YOUR needs top of mind
- Goes out of their way to help you and make the Roseville real estate process as easy as possible for you!
Dave Ramsey, a financial guru, advises:
“When getting help with money, whether it’s insurance, real estate or investments, you should always look for someone with the heart of a teacher, not the heart of a salesman.”
How to Find Your Roseville REALTOR
Hiring a Roseville real agent who has a finger on the pulse of the current market will make your buying or selling experience so much easier.
So, how do you identify who truly understands what’s happening right now? How do you know who will take the time to simply and effectively explain what today’s Roseville real estate market conditions mean to you and your family?
Is Your Roseville Real Estate Agent Providing Good Education?
Check out the REALTOR on social media. What are they posting on Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more? Are they using their social media platforms to share relevant, helpful information as well as help their real estate clients, or are they just posting memes and recipes? The best agents are committed to educating the consumer so they can feel confident when buying or selling a home.
What agents are posting online will help you determine who meets the criteria Dave Ramsey suggested you look for: someone with the heart of a teacher. Let’s connect today, so you can work with a true trusted Roseville real estate agent who puts YOUR needs first and seeks to make the real estate process as easy as possible for you (Including providing you with a free upgraded 1-year Old Republic home warranty — or FOUR YEARS if you purchase a brand new home. 🙂