Roseville House Search Process Help!
Even in the midst of the Coronavirus quarantine, technology can still help buyers with their Roseville house search!
Help For Roseville Buyers During Covoid 19:
- A recent realtor.com survey revealed that buyers, including Roseville house buyers, are still considering moving forward with the homebuying process, even if they can’t see the Roseville house in-person.
- While they still prefer to physically see each each house, virtual home tours and accurate listing information top the list of tech specs buyers find most helpful in today’s process when visiting may not be an option.
- Video tours and Matterport tours (when available) are two great ways to check out the house virtually.
- Accurate details are considered vital by Roseville home buyers. Professional REALTORS do our best to provide that. And when details are missing, I dig in to track down those crucial bits of info.
- Accurate information about Roseville neighborhoods comes in handy too! Pinterest is very handy for that! Like info on parks, great bike and walk ways, retirement home communities, including with golf courses, and more!
- Things are softening, so an actual visit may well be possible. But if not, technology is there to help!.
- Technology is one of my specialties!
- Let’s connect today to determine how technology can help power YOUR Roseville home search. 🙂
In the meantime, check out these lovely Roseville homes, thanks to the magic of even more technology. 🙂