Thinking of Selling Your Roseville Home?
The health crisis slowed the market this spring, so Roseville home buyers are jumping back in and making their moves this summer!
According to Dr. Jessica Lautz, Vice President of Demographics and Behavioral Insights, NAR,
People are relying on virtual showings, virtual tours, virtual listings, even virtual open houses. So having something that looks beautiful with photos and videos is even MORE important right now.
As the infographic above shows, here are 10 things to check off your list so your Roseville home is ready to sell this season:
- Gutters: Remove debris and fix any leaks.
- Siding: Power wash your siding and refresh the paint. I think you can rent them, OR hire someone to do it for you OR diy – I spotted a power washer at the Roseville SamsClub a week or so ago and if you have the Plus membership, I believe it’s free shipping.
- Windows and screens: Wash all your windows and replace any damaged screens.
- Hot water heater: Lubricate the circulating pump and motor.
- Roof: Replace any missing, loose, or damaged shingles. Check online. There are some roofing companies that will do a free roof check for you to let you know what needs to be done. Of course, they’ll give you an estimate to fix it but the ones I’m thinking of don’t require you to have any work done. (Wondering who I’m thinking of? Give me a call or send me an email. 🙂
- Deck or porch: Stabilize the railings and re-stain surfaces.
- Sprinkler system: Replace any broken or damaged valves.
- Landscape: Trim overgrown plants and add flowers for a touch of color.
- Foundation: Fix floors and walls with any racing or deterioration.
- Bathrooms: Replace caulking in showers, tubs and sinks.
You might even want to consider having your Roseville home inspected – both with a home inspection and a pest inspection. Those can give you more ideas of ways to prep for an easier sale. And having them can often attract more buyers.
- The health crisis slowed the market this spring, so Sacramento area and Roseville buyers are jumping back into the market to make their moves this summer.
- Check these 10 items off your to-do list so your Roseville house is ready to sell while buying is hot!
- Let’s connect today to prepare your Roseville home for the sizzling summer market.