I often share affiliate links for products that I like. I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in a post or from Amazon but it does not cost you extra. 😊
Take Advantage of First Time Home Buyer Programs Sacramento Roseville Offer
Did you know that even if you have owned a house in the past, you may still be able to qualify to be a “first time home buyer” and take advantage of the first time home buyer programs Sacramento Roseville offer? Which can provide great helps for affordability. And YES! That means even all of us boomers and seniors can have that kind of “second chance.” IF it has been over 3 years since you owned a house, you may qualify to use that to help you buy in Roseville – or maybe retire in Roseville CA. If any of this interests you, click here for more details. Or give me a call and I can help you check out your options as well as recommend my top lenders to you. 916-768-0127 😊
Real Estate Market in Roseville CA Area Stats
11-25-23 Roseville CA Real Estate Market Update
- According to Metrolist MLS, there are currently 238 houses for sale in Roseville CA ranging in price from $269,900 (condo) to $4,500,000.
- 10 Homes decreased in price in the last 7 days
- 2 Homes increased in price in the last 7 days
11-25-23 55 Plus Retirement Communities in Roseville CA Area
- According to Metrolist MLS, there are currently 78 homes for sale in all of our lovely 55 plus retirement communities in Roseville CA area ranging in price from $435,000 (in Silverado Homes at Eskaton Village) to $1,319,900 (In Sun City Lincoln Hills).
- 2 Homes decreased in price
- 0 Homes increased in price
Placer County CA Real Estate Market Update
- According to Metrolist MLS, there are currently 686 houses for sale in Placer County ranging in price from $204,950 (condo) to $5,900,000 (in Granite Bay. (Along with an outlyer in Tahoe for $34,500,000 – a lakefront estate).
- 16 Homes decreased in price in the last 7 days
- 3 Homes increased in price in the last 7 days
Sacramento County CA Real Estate Market Update
- According to Metrolist MLS, there are currently 1115 houses for sale in Sacramento County
- 58 Homes decreased in price in the last 7 days
- 5 Homes increased in price in the last 7 days
Mortgage Rates Via Freddie Mac's weekly PMMS® Data
BOTTOM LINE For a Second Chance to Take Advantage of First Time Home Buyer Programs Sacramento Roseville Offer
Don't forget – if you are interested in learning more about whether you qualify for a second chance to be a First Time Homebuyer, thus being able to take advantage of first time home buyer programs Sacramento and Roseville may offer, give me a call at 916-768-0127 or send me an email at KayeSwainRE@gmail.com.
And by the way, even though the Christmas and Hanukkah holidays are upon us, the real estate market in our area is still staying busy and YES! Many real estate agents stay busy working during this season, including me. So if you have any real estate questions, or are interested in selling your home or buying a new home, or checking into being a first time homebuyer for the first OR second time, do give me a call. I'd love to help you. And that includes brand new homes. BUT be sure you take me with you on the first visit for those or most won't allow me to help you. And it's vital to have second eyes watching out for YOU while the builder's agents watch out for them – just as they should. 😊 Plus then, I can gift you a FOUR year home warranty for a brand new home or a ONE year home warranty for a resale home. Always a good thing.
Also, be sure to sign up for my free newsletter where I send out weekly updates with various goings on in our Roseville Sacramento area, share holiday happenings that may be going on, and update you on real estate news. Just go to KayeSwain.com/newsletters. It's easy to sign up AND easy to quit if it's not your cup of tea. And do pop over to RosevilleCaliforniaJoys.com and check out the latest blog posts there with all the various holiday happenings going on in the next week or two. LOTS of fun holiday happenings!