February 2016 Real Estate Market Report of Homes Sold in Roseville CA
It’s time for the February 2016 Real Estate Market Report update for Roseville CA. Check out the chart below. There were only 165 homes for sale in January 2016, of which 115 sold. Compare that to January 2015, when there were 226 available for sale and 73 sold. This reflects our seller’s market we have been experiencing for some time with more buyers than homes for sale, often leading to multiple offers.
Roseville CA Home Prices
As you can see by the chart above, the January 2016 Median Homes Sold Price for Roseville CA overall is Appreciating. The average Median Sold Price in January 2016 was $380,000. This is up 5.6% compared to last year! (That sure beats my bank interest – how about yours?) If you are thinking of selling your home, this could be a great time for you to do so. With so many people looking for their new house, many homes are selling quickly. And with multiple offers, a house that is priced right may end up selling for over the listing price.
If you are interested in buying (instead of or in addition to selling), I would suggest doing so as soon as possible before the spring fully arrives and you have even more competition for the home of your dreams. Low inventory, like we have now, is one indicator that prices should continue to rise.
February 2016 Real Estate Market Report Summary
The Average Median Sold Price in January 2016 was $380,000. The price per square foot for listings in this area is $201 (it was $181 this time last year!) Of course, within the city of Roseville, various areas differ in prices. For a summary by zip code:
- Average Median Sold Price in January 2016 for Roseville 95678 was $362,000 – up 9.72% from last year – The price per square foot for listings in Roseville 95678 is $198 (it was $185 this time last year!)
- Average Median Sold Price in January 2016 for Roseville 95661 was $471,000 – up 27% from last year! – The price per square foot for listings in Roseville 95661 is $195 (it was $202 this time last year.)
- Average Median Sold Price in January 2016 for Roseville 95747 was $390,000 – up 9.4% from last year. – The price per square foot for listings in Roseville 95747 is $206 (it was $173 this time last year!)
Find Homes for Sale in Roseville CA
Click here to search for homes for sale in Roseville CA. Or if you’d prefer, click here to sign up for notifications when Roseville CA homes come on the market. If you have a house to sell first and would like to find out what your home is worth in the current market, click here for a speedy home value rough estimate. Even easier for any of these real estate needs, email me at [email protected] or call 916-768-0127. We’d be glad to help you with all your real estate needs.
P.S. Would you like more info specific to one particular zip code in Roseville CA? Click on the zip code you are interested in:
- Click here for Roseville CA 95678
- Click here for Roseville CA 95661
- Click here for Roseville CA 95747
There you will find February 2016 Real Estate stats and figures for that particular zip code. And yes, I update those pages and searches regularly. 🙂
P.P.S. Also be sure to click here for Roseville CA overall with more real estate stats, figures, and searches of interest.