East Roseville 95661
East Roseville CA 95661 is a lovely area of Roseville, with many interesting options.
Having Fun in East Roseville California 95661
There are lovely homes all around, including those found right across the street from Olympus Park in Granite Bay Pointe. Olympus Park is a fun dinosaur-focused park in East Roseville CA 95661 that my grandson and I enjoyed exploring last week.
And that's not the only fun park in East Roseville CA 95661! In fact, the city of Roseville boasts of 75+ parks in the whole city. Divided up between East, Central and West Roseville, there are plenty of parks for each area. Some of the others in East Roseville include the huge regional Maidu Park, as well as:
Harry Crabb park
David Uribe Park
John Piches Park
Owen “Russ” Waltrip Jr. Park
Ray E. Lockridge Park
Willard Dietrich Park
Kenwood Oaks Park
Marco Dog Park
And just like in my own West Roseville, East Roseville has many open spaces and biking trails available. You can find them on the Roseville Parks, Trails & Bikeways Map which is available for free download as well as for picking up a hard copy at the following City of Roseville locations:
- Alternative Transportation Office 316 Vernon Street, Suite 150, Roseville CA
- Civic Center 311 Vernon Street, Roseville CA
- Downtown Library 225 Taylor Street, Roseville CA
- Maidu Community Center 1550 Maidu Drive, Roseville CA
- Maidu Museum & Historic Site 1970 Johnson Ranch Drive, Roseville CA
- Maidu Library 1530 Maidu Drive, Roseville CA
- Riley Library 1501 Pleasant Grove Blvd., Roseville CA
- Roseville Sports Center 1545 Pleasant Grove Blvd., Roseville CA
- Or, you can call/email to request a map. One per customer only. Public Works – Alternative Transportation (916) 774-5293 or [email protected], Roseville CA
To stay updated on when new versions are released, be sure to sign up for the free trail alerts.
East Roseville CA 95661 also boasts of great shopping and eating options, excellent schools, some terrific churches in the area (including a personal fave of my family – Bayside Church in Granite Bay CA – which also has other campuses including Bayside Adventure in Central Roseville CA 95678 and Bayside Blue Oaks in West Roseville CA 95747) and so much more.
Great Shopping and Eating in East Roseville
This particular area has some grand shopping and eating options! Some of my faves include:
Walmart Neighborhood Market shopping center on Douglas Blvd. There you will find the yummy foods at Chick-Fil-A, La Bou, and The Habit Burger Grill.(Technically these are in Granite Bay BUT so close, I always count them in.)
The Renaissance shopping center*, anchored by Safeway, is across Sierra College Blvd. It has over 20 businesses including Petsmart, the uber-popular HomeGoods home store, Chipotle, McDonalds, Five Guys, Jack's Urban Eats, Chaat Paradise, Jamba Juice, Baskin-Robbins, Starbucks, and more.
Olympus Park and the surrounding homes are also close to the Walmart Supercenter on Leadhill, the Target and Raleys shopping center on Douglas, and the the Rocky Ridge Town Center on Douglas and Rocky Ridge, featuring:
- Sprouts Farmers Market
- Dos Coyotes Border Cafe
- Jamba Juice
- Romano's Macaroni Grill
- And more
In fact, Douglas from Rocky Ridge to Sunrise has several great centers on both sides that include so many great shopping and eating options including:more faves of mine like:
- Raley's AND Bel Air
- Sei Bella Boutique
- Sunrise Natural Foods
- Fleet Feet Sports
- TJ Maxx
- Rubio's Coastal Grill
- Hobby Lobby
- Ross Dress for Less
- Del Taco – I LOVE their half-pound green burritos BUT be sure to add lettuce and tomato! Makes them tastier AND healthier 🙂
- Panera Breads and by the by – have you heard the latest about Panera Breads – they are planning on offering bacon mac and cheese for a while at least! And YES – I checked and both our Roseville locations will be offering this later this summer. 🙂
And what about all the shops up off Eureka! Not to mention In-N-Out Burger and Golfland/SunSplash. And, of course, TWO great movie theaters! East Roseville CA 95661 definitely has a LOT to boast about! What are some of YOUR favorite spots?
*And speaking of the Renaissance shopping center (see * above) – while attending open houses with a real estate client over in East Roseville a while back, I was thrilled to discover that one of my fave restaurants, Chipotle, has a location in the Renaissance Creek Shopping Center – along with all the other great stores listed above AND some beautiful, relaxing nature areas.
This lovely creek/pond is located in the Renaissance Creek Shopping Center in East Roseville off Douglas Blvd. and Sierra College Blvd. in Roseville – right next door to Granite Bay.
The wetlands are lovely and there's a bridge to give you a good opportunity to enjoy the peaceful scene or shoot some photos.
Then enjoy a delicious meal at Jack's Urban Eats, McDonald's (yes, I do eat there occasionally-especially with grandkids) or Chipotle. I do love Chipotle's burritos. My favorite is pinto beans, steak, lettuce, pico, cheese, and just a hint of their bright red and very spicy hot sauce. How about you?
Well, I've digressed enough… onward and upward to…
Healthy Living in Roseville 95661
As the video mentions, Roseville has won awards and accolades for their emphasis on wellness and healthy living. That includes everything from plenty of parks to so many great Roseville healthcare options centrally located including many on the edge of East Roseville 95661 close to Central Roseville 95678, such as:
- The gorgeous Roseville Kaiser Medical Center on Douglas (Not to mention the growing center on Riverside as well as other offices in Roseville 95661)
- Sutter Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical offices
- Adventist Health Care in this general area – Coming soon
Looking for Homes for Rent in Roseville 95661?
For renters, there are several apartments in this area including:
- Olympus Park Apartments
- Slate Creek At Johnson Ranch Apartments
- Rosemeade Apartment Homes
- Deer Valley Apartment Homes
- Colonial Village Apartments
- Sierra Gardens Apartments
- Stoneridge Apartments
- The Phoenician Apartments
- Somersett Hills Apartment Homes
- Pepperwood Apartments
- Cobblestone Creek
- Park Place Apartments
- Silver Ridge Senior Apartments
- Maidu Village Senior Apartments
55+ Options in 95661 for Boomers & Seniors
Long time readers know that 55+ options for boomers and seniors are vital to me personally and professionally. So, of course, we have to explore that as well!
There are quite a few single story homes available in Roseville CA 95661, giving active boomers and seniors some good options for aging in place desires. As far as active senior living retirement communities, those are primarily on the West side of Roseville with Del Webb Sun City Roseville, Del Webb The Club at Westpark, Silverado Homes Roseville at Eskaton Village, and the brand new Heritage Solaire Roseville homes being built. (Interested? Be sure to call me FIRST – that way you will have someone watching out for YOUR interests AND you will get a FOUR YEAR home warranty FREE from me in addition to the builder's 1 year warranty.)
Roseville CA 95661 DOES include several assisted living and/or other eldercare facilities including:
- Oakmont of Roseville Assisted Living and Memory Care that comes highly recommended by many
- Agape Villa Care Homes – an assisted living, dementia and Alzheimer's Disease, hospice, end-of-life care senior care retirement community
- Westmont's The Terraces at Roseville
- Somerford Place of Roseville featuring Memory Care – Alzheimer's / DementiaRespite Care and Short Term Stay and Adult Day Programs
- Brookdale Sterling Court with an assisted living and a memory care community
- Brookdale Roseville memory care community
- Meadow Oaks with independent living, assisted living, and memory care living options as well as respite care
- Tiffany Circle Care Home by RNs
Lovely Homes for Sale in Roseville CA 95661
Curious what Roseville houses for sale in East Roseville California 95661?
Single Story East Roseville homes for sale
Here are some/most of the single story East Roseville homes for sale (not all agents mark the box for this, so it may not reflect ALL single stories for sale. But be sure to check out the photos below for more options.)
All Houses for Sale in East Roseville