Time for the 9-17-23 Real Estate in Roseville CA Area Update
I had a lovely time Friday, checking out one of our lovely Roseville CA Parks – Bos Park – over in the the FIddyment Farms neighborhood and I wrote about it at RosevilleCaliforniaJoys.com yesterday. Click here if you'd like to see that post. I thought it would be fun to include that area in today's 9-17-23 real estate in Roseville CA area update and you'll find that info further down.
9-17-23 Real Estate in Roseville California Area
- According to Metrolist MLS, there are currently 242 houses for sale in Roseville CA ranging in price from $269,000 to $4,500,000.
- 19 Homes decreased in price in the last 7 days
- 9 Homes increased in price in the last 7 days
9-17-23 Real Estate in Fiddyment Farms area close to Bos Park
- According to Metrolist MLS, there are currently 21 houses for sale in the Fiddyment Farms area close to Bos Park ranging in price from $448,990 to 1,099,000.
- 4 Homes decreased in price in the last 7 days
- 0 Homes increased in price in the last 7 days
9-17-23 Real Estate in all 55 Plus Retirement Communities ROSEVILLE CA (5 communities currently 😀)
- According to Metrolist MLS, there are currently 30 houses for sale in all of our lovely Roseville CA 55 Plus Retirement Communities ranging in price from 429,000 to $875,000.
- Of those – 5 are in the Silverado homes in Eskaton Village Roseville; 13 are in Sun City Roseville; and the other 12 are in The Club at Westpark, Lennar Heritage homes, and Lennar Vineyard homes.
- 1 Homes decreased in price
- 0 Homes increased in price
9-17-23 Real Estate in 55 plus communities Rocklin CA (1 community currently) and Lincoln CA (2 communities currently)
- According to Metrolist MLS, there are currently 43 houses for sale in all of our lovely 55 plus communities – Rocklin CA and Lincoln CA ranging in price from $340,000 to $1,300,000.
- Of those – 4 are in Springfield at Whitney Oaks in Rocklin; 29 are in Sun City Lincoln and 10 are in Esplanade at Turkey Creek in Lincoln CA.
The Broader Area of Placer and Sacramento Counties
- According to Metrolist MLS, there are currently 717 houses for sale in Placer County.
- 36 Homes decreased in price in the last 7 days
- 11 Homes increased in price in the last 7 days
- According to Metrolist MLS, there are currently 1089 houses for sale in Sacramento County.
- 96 Homes decreased in price in the last 7 days
- 19 Homes increased in price in the last 7 days
Mortgage Rates Via Freddie Mac's weekly PMMS® Data
BOTTOM LINE For Our 9-17-23 Real Estate in Roseville CA Area
Notice the 30 year fixed interest rate climbed up a teeny bit but the 15 year dropped by .01%. We still are seeing homes available for sale everywhere including all of our lovely 55 plus retirement communities in Roseville CA area. I hope to do the monthly update for August this week and that should also be interesting!
I enjoyed visiting Bos Park and learning more about it in general as well as some of the real estate info about it. It's lovely, indeed! I'm staying busy finishing up an escrow for awesome clients (True confession – ALL my clients are awesome!!! 😀 Which is why I always enjoy spoiling them with the gift of a one year (4 years if brand new home) Platinum upgraded home warranty, including washer, dryer, refrigerator – I love the extra peace of mind it gives each of them. That's why I have been doing this for my great clients for the past 10+ years!)
If YOU need to buy or sell or both, and are ready to do so, OR just want to talk about it, do give me a call. I'd love to help you with your real estate needs! 916-768-0127 or KayeSwainRE@gmail.com. And if you are thinking of a brand new home, BE SURE you take me with you on the first visit or THEY won't work with me 😊
Have a lovely week!
All reports and info presented are based on data supplied by the MetroList MLS. The MetroList MLS does not guarantee or is not in anyway responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MetroList MLS may not reflect all real estate activities in the market. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
These figures and all figures in these articles include ONLY those homes on the MLS – a few of which may be brand new, most of which are traditional re-sale homes. 😊