I have a Pinterest board, Rental & Renters’ Resources. It has several links of rental resources useful to those renting in the Roseville, Sacramento area.The only problem? I’ve found many of my real estate clients, friends, and neighbors do NOT use Pinterest.
The valuable links there include property management companies in our area, rental apps, and other rental resources to help you find a rental home in the Greater Sacramento area including Roseville and Rocklin CA. There are even some cautions, tips and hints that can help landlords. Once I realized how few people I was talking to used Pinterest, thus not being able to access this valuable info, I decided to turn that Pinterest board into this post. 🙂
Property Managers And More
- Select Property Management
- American Horizon Property Management
- Sacramento Delta
- CGA Property Management
- Delta Star Management
- Action Properties
- River City Property Managers – Specializing in home rentals in East Sacramento and Midtown since 1982.
- Craigslist Rentals In Our Area (Be sure to see the posts below with Craigslist cautions.
- REALTOR.com Rentals in Sacramento Area (Can use their app)
- Home Pointe Property Managers
- Trulia Rentals (can use their app)
- Homes.com (can use their app)
- Zillow (can use their app)
Other rental options
A Lease Option is another way to lease/rent a home.
Rental resources dealing with renters insurance, rental scams, and one of my Facebook groups.
- My Facebook Group – RosevilleHomesForSaleOrRent
- Renters Insurance: That Was Easy
- Homeowners AND Renters Insurance Info
- Can I Share Renters Insurance With My Roommate?
- A missing lease agreement is not a reason to withhold rent
- Warning: Housing rental scam on Craigslist and Zillow lures renters to give up money, information
- 5 Warning Signs That A Craigslist Rental Listing Is Probably A Scam
- 4 Craigslist Rental Scams To Avoid
Rental resources for those renting out a room or renting a room
- Roommate Agreement Tips
- 7 Things to Remember Before Renting Out a Room – You want a tenant under your roof, not a mistake you have to live with.
- Home-Sharing? Don’t Ignore Liability
- How Roommates in Your House Affect Your Homeowners Insurance
- A liability risk for AirBNB hosts
FYI. While these links are geared for landlords, some of the info can also be useful for renters.
- 8 FAQs About Security Deposits in California “Security deposit law in California has certain basics rules rental property owners must follow. Learn eight things California landlords must do.”
- Bedbug notification addendum from the California Apartment Association.
- Creative Options – Thinking Outside the Box – for How to Buy Your First Home
- 2% Rule? 50% Rule? Here’s the #1 Real Estate “Rule” One Writer Uses to Assess Property
More Rental Resources
P.S. If YOU DO USE PINTEREST, no worries. That info and more is still hanging at Pinterest.com/KayeSwainRE just waiting for you to check it out. 🙂