Hi and welcome to Kaye Swain – my real estate blog with news and resources for boomers and seniors’ real estate needs including multigenerational issues, aging in place desires, senior golf and retirement homes, and more.
As a multigenerational member of the Sandwich Generation (caring for aging parents and babysitting grandkids) I’ve been writing about caregiving and grandparenting ideas, tips and encouragement for over six years at SandwichINK and for over five years at SandwichINK Real Estate Info.
In addition to blogging, I share useful resources on social media. I’d love to have you follow me. Among other places, you can find me at:
- Come connect with me on my profile page – SandwichINK
- Like me on my caregiving/grandparenting/aging in place page – SandwichINKforTheSandwichGeneration
- My real estate page – including aging in place and multigenerational options, real estate market trends, etc., – KayeSwainRealEstateInfo
- KayeSwainRE – Real Estate News and Resources including Roseville, CA-specific and Resources for Boomers and Seniors
- SandwichINK – Encouragement and resources for multigenerational caregivers
G+ (Google Plus)
- My profile for Kaye Swain – Kaye Swain
Kaye – Kaye [at] KayeSwain [dot] com
Search the MLS in Roseville CA
Search for homes for sale in Roseville California OR where ever you live with my free Keller Williams Realty app
P.S. If you would like help with your real estate needs, CALL KAYE at 657-229-KAYE, email me, or contact me via my app.
P.P.S. If you don’t live in this area, but need a real estate agent who understands multigenerational, aging in place and Universal Design needs, give me a call and I’ll work hard to help you find a grand one. 657-229-KAYE
P.P.P.S. You will find daily updates from my Twitter account in the right column with even more useful resources.