Hi and welcome to Kaye Swain – my real estate blog with news and resources for boomers and seniors’ real estate needs.
As a member of the Sandwich Generation (caring for aging parents and babysitting grandkids) I’ve been writing about caregiving and grandparenting ideas, tips and encouragement for over six years at SandwichINK and for over five years at SandwichINK Real Estate Info.
In addition to blogging, I share useful resources on social media. I’d love to have you follow me. Among other places, you can find me at:
- My profile – SandwichINK
- My caregiving page – SandwichINKforTheSandwichGeneration
- My real estate page – including aging in place and multigenerational options – KayeSwainRealEstateInfo
- KayeSwainRE – Real Estate News and Resources including Roseville, CA-specific and Resources for Boomers and Seniors
- SandwichINK – Encouragement and resources for multigenerational caregivers
G+ (Google Plus)
- My profile for Kaye Swain – Kaye Swain
- My caregiving page – SandwichINK
- My real estate page – SandwichINK Real Estate Info
Kaye – Kaye [at] KayeSwain [dot] com
Keller Williams Realty Roseville, CA
P.P.S. If you don’t live in this area, but need a real estate agent who understands aging in place and Universal Design needs, give me a call and I’ll work hard to help you find a grand one. 657-229-KAYE
P.P.P.S. You will find daily updates from Twitter and Facebook in the right column. Be sure to check them regularly.