Hi and welcome to Kaye Swain – my real estate blog with news and resources for boomers and seniors’ real estate needs.
As a member of the Sandwich Generation (caring for aging parents and babysitting grandkids) I’ve been writing about caregiving and grandparenting ideas, tips and encouragement for over 5 years at SandwichINK and for over 4 years at SandwichINK Real Estate Info.
In addition to blogging, I exchange useful resources on social media. I’d love to have you follow me. Among other places, you can find me at:
- My profile – SandwichINK
- My caregiving page – SandwichINKforTheSandwichGeneration
- My real estate page – including aging in place and multigenerational options – SandwichINKrealEstateInfo
- KayeSwainRE – Real Estate including Washington-specific and Resources for Boomers and Seniors
- SandwichINK – Encouragement and resources for multigenerational caregivers
G+ (Google Plus)
- My profile for Kaye Swain – Kaye Swain
- My caregiving page – SandwichINK
- My real estate page – SandwichINK Real Estate Info
Kaye – Kaye@KayeSwain.com
P.P.S. If you don’t live in this area, but need a real estate agent who understands aging in place and Universal Design needs, give me a call and I’ll work hard to help you find a grand one. 657-229-KAYE