It’s MAY and the flowers are blooming everywhere! -
I am delighting in all the lovely blooms and blossoms as I enjoy healthy walks around West Roseville, often sharing useful and educational information with you! It’s definitely a sweet delight!May is Blooming Beautifully in Roseville CA !
TUESDAY NIGHT MARKET & Other Fun Roseville Activities
There is plenty going on in Roseville, that’s for sure. Tuesday Night Markets are back along with Food Truck Mania on Thursdays and a fun new activity for our young kids and grandkids – Squirmin on the Square – each Thursday in May from 5:30-6:30 pm. It’s a new series to delight all tots with musicians, magicians, scientists and other special guests. You can find more info by going to RosevilleCaliforniaJoys.com/Squirmin (note – Squirmin has no g) Of course, when there are special activities downtown, there will be some changes made to the traffic patterns, including temporary road closures. I have a list posted at my Facebook page to keep you up-to-date on what to expect. (Easy link- KayeSwain.com/activity-closures )
REAL ESTATE UPDATE FOR WEST ROSEVILLE – 95747
Since April 1, 2015, there have been a total of 539 homes for sale, pending, or sold in the zip code area of 95747. Of that number, 179 were the total homes sold. 145 of those have 3 or more bathrooms, 2 or more bedrooms, and ranged in price from $300,000 up.
I did a map search of just Foothills to Baseline to Fiddyment to Pleasant Grove and found there were 86 homes sold in that smaller area of the 95747 zip code since April 1! WOW! Here are SOME of those homes listed. If you’d like a full list, just email me at Kaye@KayeSwain.com and I’ll be glad to send it to you.
MAY 2015 ROSEVILLE CA REAL ESTATE MARKET SUMMARY 95747
One of the reasons I love working with Keller Williams Realty in Roseville is all the great resources they offer my clients and myself. Like this great real estate market summary:
BLOG and SOCIAL MEDIA UPDATES
1. SandwichINKrealEstateInfo.com -
My latest updates at my multigenerational and aging in place blog w/ ideas of what to look for when you need more space for extended family members. (Easy links – KayeSwain.com/Multigenerational3 & KayeSwain.com/Multigenerational4 )
2. RosevilleCaliforniaJoys.com - You’ll find an article on some of the many ways Roseville, CA is growing grand! And have you ever heard of WoodBridge Ranch? I’ve lived in Roseville for the past 20 years and I had NOT. It’s a gorgeous master planned community. Best of all (or so my grandkids would say), there are many homes that are zoned for a horse!(Easy links – KayeSwain.com/growth & KayeSwain.com/WoodBridge )
3. Facebook.com/RosevilleCaliforniaJoys –
Daily items of interest about Roseville, along with great resources for our homes, yards, and neighborhoods including:
- Miss Placer 2015 Pageantry at the Placer County Fairgrounds and how to enter
- The latest scam alert circulating, including here in Roseville CA
- Downtown Roseville Parking options for Tuesday Night Markets and other fun activities
4. One of my latest Roseville CA area Pinterest Boards – Pinterest.com/KayeSwainRE :
55+ Joys in Roseville CA (Easy link – KayeSwain.com/Pinterest-55 )
Well, that’s it for now. See you around the neighborhood AND around the blog-o-sphere. Have a great week!
P.S. One of the many things I love about Roseville CA is the Neighborhood Associations. You can find YOURS at RCONA.org under “Our Neighborhoods” or email me at Kaye@KayeSwain.com and I’ll be glad to help you.
Kaye Swain REALTOR – 657-229-KAYE